EXTREME DJ SERVICE

Laguna Niguel, CA View map Visit website
  • Andrea
    Andrea C. Married on 11/20/2021

A must need for all weddings

We had Eric as our DJ and he knew exactly what to do! We only had him for our reception because we got married in a church. He played the playlist we had on our Spotify for cocktails and dinner, and got the vibe from our dancing playlist to create a party atmosphere on the dance floor! He has an amazing stage presence while letting the wedding party shine. And he had tricks up his sleeves to keep everyone on the dancing the whole time. My favorite things about him was that he actually mixed music on the dance floor to transition songs! Many weddings I've been to, the DJ plays the whole track of one song, which doesn't allow for all songs to be played or creates a lull; Eric would play a good minute or two of a song then mix it to slide seamlessly into the next song, and he was able to do this from switching from 80s to today's music. Also on a professional level, he is very easy to talk to and gets back to you right away.
  • Alison
    Alison M. Married on 05/29/2021

Extreme DJ Service is Fantastic!

Eric Morales was very professional and responsive. He set up a call with me almost immediately after I reached out and provided me with an overview of their services and how he could work with me to fit my budget. I let him know my Groom is a former Marine, so Eric paired us with one of his DJ’s who is also a former Marine, Ray. Ray then called me to set up a “meet and greet” by phone. He was also very professional and I could tell he was experienced in MCing weddings. Ray and my now husband got along great since they bonded over their Marine history. Prior to the wedding, I had some questions for Ray regarding the songs for the First Dance, Father/Daughter and Mother/Son dances, etc. Ray made himself available and took the time to talk through my musical vision for the day. On the day of my wedding, Ray looked very professional, wearing a suite and tie. He also helped keep the day on schedule and played all of the songs I had requested and at the time I had requested they be played (i.e. cake cutting, during dinner, during dancing, etc.). Ray and Eric were both very friendly and I would highly recommend Extreme DJ Services.
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 05/14/2021

Perfect DJ!

We hired Extreme DJ Service after having a terrible experience with a previously booked DJ. Extreme DJ went above and beyond in communication and ensuring we had all of our questions answered. We used Gabe and he was fantastic in working with me directly and putting together the best playlist for our big day. The music was spot on with what we were looking for...a bit of a mix for everyone! Gabe was also a GREAT MC and kept the night moving along beautifully.

If you're looking for a DJ who is prepared and going to make your day easier, hire Gabe!

Real Weddings

• Mia & Tyler
    55 photos · 05/12/2021

PO BOX 7377 Laguna Niguel, CA, 92607
Location of (EXTREME DJ SERVICE)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding