Slidell, LA 70458 Map · Phone number

About Exposure Best Photography

Exposure Best Photography specializes in wedding and event photography.  Our goal is to capture the essence of a bride and grooms wedding day so that each time they look at their photographs they relive each moment, over and over again.  We offer affordable photography packages starting at only $1999.  We photograph weddings both large and small and provide each client with high quality professional images.  All of our products have a lifetime money back guarantee against fading or warping.  Contact us today to schedule a one on one consultation for your upcoming wedding! Visit my website at www.exposurebest.com

Follow Exposure Best Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Belle Amour Photography
  • NOLA VIEUX PHOTOGRAPHY
  • XXI Facets Photography
  • blue pony photography

8 Reviews for Exposure Best Photography

• Joseph

Joseph · Married on 09/13/2014

After receiving our wedding photos back all I can say is "Wooow!" We were so in love with our wedding pictures. Exposure Best photographers Tiffany & Georges capture the most amazing moments of your event without missing a thing. Photos were captured at our wedding that we didn't have any idea it was taken because we didn't see the photographer right by us. However, Tiffany managed to capture that special moment without us even knowing and when we saw that the photo was taken we were so excited. During your event Tiffany & Georges focus will totally be on you and if you need them instantly all you have to do is raised 1 finger and they will appear in your facinity faster than Jake the state farm guy. Lol... It felt like we have known the photographers our whole entire life the way we bonded together at our wedding. Everyone thought they where our family members cause they both are so cool and fun to be around. The quality of Exposure Best work is so flawless that it will make a man fall in love with photos and that normally don't happen at all. So, if you are looking for a photographer that focus on quality over quantity, has a naked eye that will catch everything when shooting, make sure your day is less stressful then what it will already be, and will cater to your every need from photos to helping you prep for your day. Then you don't need to look any further. Exposure Best Photography is who you need to shoot your event. Thank you for shooting our wedding day Tiffany & Geogres C/O Exposure Best Photography are the best dot com! Much Love from "The Robertsons" signed: Satisfied Groom

Sent on 10/07/2014

Exposure Best Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Joseph! That means so much to us. We were honored to photograph your wedding. We fell in love with you guys and had the best day with you. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. You and Keah were both amazing to work with. We wish you all the best. We know God has great things in store for you guys.
  • Wyntria

Wyntria · Married on 04/26/2014

The most amazing photographer in New Orleans. I love the way Tiffany interacted with my family and friends. She became more than just a photographer. She was my go to for the day and kept me on point. Anything I needed, she was always there to provide. Even after the wedding, I still feel connected to MY photographer. I would use her for any event I may need pictures or video.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Sara · Married on 11/09/2013

Phenomenal Photographer! One of the BEST I've seen at a wedding. One thing I loved the most was her passion of her work. The party of my wedding all loved her as well. Totally encourage others to have her be the photographer of their wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Award

• Slidell, 70458 See on map
    Location of (Exposure Best Photography)

Exposure Best Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Exposure Best Photography offer?

Exposure Best Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Exposure Best Photography offer?

Exposure Best Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Exposure Best Photography offer for wedding events?

Exposure Best Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Exposure Best Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Exposure Best Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.