About Expo/ Rollo Limo

When Luxury Becomes a Necessity

Expo / Rollo Limousine is dedicated to allowing the customer to make an entrance. Whether it's just a night on the town, or the most important day of your life. We want to make you feel as good as you look.

We handle your transportation needs for Parties, Anniversary Celebrations, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Birthdays and Sweet Sixteen Parties, Quinceneras, Casino Trips, Concert and Sporting Events, Funerals, Proms, Shopping Excursions, Weddings, School Dances and more!

Expo / Rollo Limousine provides safe, affordable and dependable Limousines services.

Let us make your day or night an affordable and pleasurable experience. For a free quote, call 781-289-0877 to discuss your event with our friendly staff.

The Rollo Brothers, after over 14 years in business, have had the pleasure of acquiring multiple companies and through the years have added their names and phone numbers to our business.  We still offer the same great service no matter what name you call us.

We take pleasure in providing transportation for your wedding and personally enjoy the happiness throughout your special day.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Multi-Locations (1)
DVD Player (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)
Wedding Signage (1)

Great job will use them again. Expo was great. I don't like to right things about companies but I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Profile Picture User5625026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

We used Expo for our wedding day and they we're a pleasure to work with. We used their Hummer Limo and had both sets of parents, 2 flower girls, 8 bridal party members, as well as my husband and I in the limo and it still felt spacious. The inside was stunning and the driver made sure he helped everyone get in and out of the limo with ease as well as cracking a few jokes to help ease some stress. He arrived early enough to be able to turn around when I realized I forgot something where we were getting ready and still got us to the venue in plenty of time. He also stayed after dropping everyone off so that my husband and I could get a few pictures inside and outside of the limo. This company has great customer service skills, communication, and are very flexible. I can't say thank you enough for providing the beautiful Hummer at our wedding!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, One-Way Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

Expo/ Rollo Limo FAQ