Expo Limousine Reviews

34 Reviews for Expo Limousine

• Alexa

Alexa Magarian · Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful experience!

We had the gorgeous Rolls Royce for our wedding and I was so impressed with how professional the service was! Dan, our driver, was extremely attentive. It actually started down-pouring on the way to church and Dan helped me to and from the church with an umbrella, and even made sure the train of my dress was ok! Went above and beyond for sure! I would recommend to anyone looking for a high level of service. And the car was awesome!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Expo Limousine's reply:

Thanks for your review and your kind words! I had a great time being a part of your wedding and we wish you tons of health and happiness as husband and wife! - Dan
  • Fatima

Fatima Sherif · Married on 04/27/2019

#Issakabavoyage

Awesome to work with! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional limo service.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Expo Limousine's reply:

Thank you! It truly was a pleasure working with you for your wedding. Everyone was so kind and friendly! We wish you the best of luck and love in marriage!

Stefano Millione · Married on 04/20/2019

Great People and Great Service

I’d have to say this was the most stressful part of planning but the guys at Expo Limo made it pretty painless. The deposit process was a little tricky but overall everything was smooth. The Mercedes limo was unreal. I’ve never seen anything like it and the driver (who’s name I forgot) was great. He was attentive, mildly engaging but not overly intrusive in our day.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Matthew · Married on 09/22/2018

Expo Limo was easy to coordinate and communicate with, showed up early, and was perfectly nice and professional in every way. I would recommend and would use again!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/27/2018

Expo limousine is the best! We used the Mercedes for my wedding it was in beautiful condition, comfortable, and clean! Our driver Dan was awesome. He allowed my little dog to ride with us to the church so she could join us at the wedding. He helped each of my maids,mother, and me out of the limo. He also helped with my dress at the church before walking down the aisle. He was so professional, accommodating, easy to work with, and nice! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Sabrina · Married on 06/17/2017

Dan and crew were very helpful and booking was easy, I did it all over the phone. Drivers arrived on time and were extremely professional! All 3 Limos were nice and clean. Would use again.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Great job will use them again. Expo was great. I don't like to right things about companies but I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Sent on 11/18/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/11/2015

We used Expo for our wedding day and they we're a pleasure to work with. We used their Hummer Limo and had both sets of parents, 2 flower girls, 8 bridal party members, as well as my husband and I in the limo and it still felt spacious. The inside was stunning and the driver made sure he helped everyone get in and out of the limo with ease as well as cracking a few jokes to help ease some stress. He arrived early enough to be able to turn around when I realized I forgot something where we were getting ready and still got us to the venue in plenty of time. He also stayed after dropping everyone off so that my husband and I could get a few pictures inside and outside of the limo. This company has great customer service skills, communication, and are very flexible. I can't say thank you enough for providing the beautiful Hummer at our wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2015

The guys over at Expo Limo are great! We used them for wedding day transportation in the North Shore area for my husband and his groomsmen to the ceremony/reception venue. The Porsche SUV was beautiful, and the driver was really great to them. They arrived to get them early to make sure everything went smooth, and of course the booking process was super easy. We took the limo back at the end of the night, and again nothing but professionalism! I would recommend Expo not only for any event, but especially for wedding transportation!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Heather · Married on 07/03/2014

Great service and limos! We ordered a traditional Lincoln Town Car to save money, as all we needed was transport as our ceremony and reception were at the same place, and it was 10mins from our house, but day of, they showed up with a stretch Navigator! At the end of the night, it was a Rolls Royce that got us to Boston in no time, and what a joy it was to ride in that car! Joe and Dan are great guys to work with and they have got to be the cheapest place in the Boston/North Shore area...believe me, I called around so I know. Very satisfied, and my worries about being late/traffic due to 4th of July holiday disappeared when they showed up to my house in Beverly earlier than expected. Look no further for your transportation needs.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Adriana · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I used Expo/Rollo for our wedding day - we rented the Hummer and the Rolls Royce and we were very well taken care of! They arrived on time and were professional! Can't ask for more!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Alisha · Married on 06/28/2013

We wanted a white Cadillac Escalade for our wedding and were so happy when we finally found a company that had one. Prices are very reasonable. Dan always responded right away anytime I emailed him. He also arranged for us to come and see the escalade to make sure it was what we wanted. Our driver was awesome and so nice. He arrived early which was great considering the festival that was going on that weekend. Once we got to the church he helped with fixing my train and held my bouquet while I waited. He made sure my husband and I got our champagne as soon as we got into the limo. I defiantly recommend them for any event you need a limosuine for. Great service!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Nicolle · Married on 06/23/2013

Loved our service and the limo was gorgeous! It was great that our driver knew how everything worked at our church and kept me calm before I went down the aisle. Thank you!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Robin · Married on 10/05/2012

Cars are perfectly maintained and Staff always professional and friendly.. only limo company I would ever call

Sent on 06/08/2018

veronica · Married on 09/08/2012

Expo limos provided us with 5 limos for our wedding. We could have not asked for a better group of men to handle our special day. We did not have to worry about pick ups of drop offs, the team was prepared and always ahead of schedule. They made our bridal party feel comfortable and especially made me the bride feel relaxed before taking a long walk down the aisle with refreshments and much needed pep talks ( special thanks to Dan!). Expo limos you are amazing and the next time we need a limo get ready because we are coming for you!

Sent on 09/16/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2012

I don't know why this place has 2 different names but they seem to be the same thing. We had a great experience, they were on time and willing to make several trips between the hotel and venue. We had a non-traditional timeline and they were more than willing to work with us. Even when we added an extra trip the day of our wedding (Dad forgot his pants and needed to make a late trip to the mall!) they were professional and added the extra trip with no problem. Communication was great leading up to the event, they were always flexible and professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/22/2012

SHAILA · Married on 04/14/2012

We married on April 14th 2012 and I just want to say that you guys are fantastic! Thanks for always being so professional and just making us feel special on our big day! I strongly recommend them, they will not disappoint you. Thanks again!!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Melissa · Married on 04/09/2011

Expo Limo was fantastic for our April 9, 2011 wedding! Nice selection of cars and great prices and they even upgraded us for free when an even better limo was still available for our wedding. The drivers were fun and Dan at the office was great! A great choice for any event!

Sent on 05/05/2011

Dan · Married on 10/02/2009

Expo Limousine went above and beyond for my sister's wedding. They helped her with her dress, help organize for photos and made sure all my guests arrived on time by providing shuttle service to and from the Peabody Marriott to the Danversport Yacht Club. Changing and Adding vehicles was no problem, they catered to us specifically. Awesome service.

Sent on 02/27/2010

Linda · Married on 08/08/2009

Exceptional service! We booked the Porsche limo and loved it! Dan was a fantastic driver and even helped the bridal party out at the church letting us know the best place to stand so guests wouldn't see my dad and me before the bridal entrance.

Sent on 08/25/2009
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 06/06/2009

I completely recommend this limo company. We got 2 of their limos and they were both great! Everyone loved the limos, especially the Rolls!!! Very professional company. Thank you for a great day!!!

Sent on 07/01/2009

Tamar · Married on 10/11/2008

Expo limo was great. The limo was so nice. They were very professional showed up on time, and they were very easy to work with. And the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 10/30/2008
  • F

Francia · Married on 09/02/2017

They were great! Made my special day very smooth

Sent on 06/08/2018

A. · Married on 09/22/2012

Expo limo was very reasonable. They upgraded our limo the day before our wedding from a 14 passenger to a 20 passenger hummer. Although I wasn't aware of this the day of, I found out that the limo was 15 minutes late picking up the groom and groomsmen to bring them to the church. Luckily, the girls and I made it to the church on time and I was never even aware their was an issue. Other than that, I was happy with expo.

Sent on 10/13/2012