Exclusively Exquisite Events

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

Exclusively Exquisite Events is a decor service for weddings in Richmond, Virginia. Owner and creative director Michelle has always had an artistic eye and knows just how to turn a vision into a reality. This expert team specializes in out-of-the-box ideas, using innovative techniques to create a space unlike any other. Working with each client individually, these designers provide a bespoke service that is as unique as the couple at hand.

From the first consultation, the Exclusively Exquisite Events team begins to compile ideas to match the style of the happy couple. They strive to keep their service light and stress-free for the to-be-weds while looking after the details in-house. From florals and candles to table-setting and centerpieces, these professionals provide a range of custom decor solutions.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$2,500

Which of the following does starting price include?

Chandeliers
Delivery
Lanterns
Outdoor
Setup
String

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Tekeiya J. Married on 10/15/2022

Best Wedding Decorator

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with with. She was always professional and was always up front and honest about literally everything from the prices to even giving us her honest opinion on how things should be set up. If she wasn’t feeling an idea or did not think the idea would flow with everything she let us know, which we love for sure! I can’t say enough things about Michelle and just how beautifully she had our wedding. She turned our dream wedding into a reality. She was always and time and you can tell that she honestly loves what she does, it shows in her work. I 100% recommend using Michelle for your next event! After our wedding our guest are still calling saying how beautiful everything was. Thanks again Michelle!!
    Keemya Married on 07/02/2022

The absolute best!

Michelle did all of my wedding ceremony and reception decor along with my bouquet and the bridal party bouquets. Everything looked amazing , I gave Michelle my vision several months ago and she made everything I was hoping for come to life. My wedding was absolutely beautiful, I received so many compliments. Pictures coming soon (you have to see it to believe it) Michelle you’re the best thank you!!
  • Roshon
    Roshon C. Married on 11/07/2020

The perfect fall touch!

Exclusively Exquisite Events provided just the right touch to my small fall reception. The fresh floral centerpieces and tea light candles truly brightened the room. Michelle was beyond helpful and her calm demeanor was exactly what I needed. I absolutely recommend EEE for any event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23173

9am to 7pm
Location of (Exclusively Exquisite Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding