Exclusively Exquisite Events Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 6 Reviews
View more information

Tekeiya J. Married on 10/15/2022

Best Wedding Decorator

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with with. She was always professional and was always up front and honest about literally everything from the prices to even giving us her honest opinion on how things should be set up. If she wasn’t feeling an idea or did not think the idea would flow with everything she let us know, which we love for sure! I can’t say enough things about Michelle and just how beautifully she had our wedding. She turned our dream wedding into a reality. She was always and time and you can tell that she honestly loves what she does, it shows in her work. I 100% recommend using Michelle for your next event! After our wedding our guest are still calling saying how beautiful everything was. Thanks again Michelle!!
    Keemya Married on 07/02/2022

The absolute best!

Michelle did all of my wedding ceremony and reception decor along with my bouquet and the bridal party bouquets. Everything looked amazing , I gave Michelle my vision several months ago and she made everything I was hoping for come to life. My wedding was absolutely beautiful, I received so many compliments. Pictures coming soon (you have to see it to believe it) Michelle you’re the best thank you!!
  • Roshon
    Roshon C. Married on 11/07/2020

The perfect fall touch!

Exclusively Exquisite Events provided just the right touch to my small fall reception. The fresh floral centerpieces and tea light candles truly brightened the room. Michelle was beyond helpful and her calm demeanor was exactly what I needed. I absolutely recommend EEE for any event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Andrea
    Andrea D. Married on 10/19/2019

The Best Choice

Exclusively Exquisite Events did the decor, flowers(centerpieces), bouquets, and boutonnieres for my October 19 wedding and reception at Norfolk Botanical Garden. Michelle (the Owner) was very easy to talk to and very communicative. She listened to our ideas and took them to another level with her suggestions. She made sure to keep us in the loop and was eager to show us her progress by inviting us to view demos of the setup. Everyone was blown away and kept complimenting us on how elegant the decor was. She was by far one of our least problematic vendors. She was there to offer any advice; not only on decor, but other things we had questions about in the wedding planning process. I would definitely recommend her and will not hesitate to use her for any future events.
    Tawanda W. Married on 10/19/2019

Happy Bride

I found Michelle on Instagram while searching for hashtags. Her page was full of decor that I admired. I reached out to her, we talked on the phone and she wowed me. She was the ONLY designer who insisted that I see her work (with my vision in mind) in person before making any decisions. She impressed my aunt and me. I trusted her opinion, she gave good advice, and she has a quick response time. She did not put any crazy limitations on how many times I could text/ call her (a new trend I saw). She was on time, friendly and easy to talk to. Her staff was very pleasant and just as organized as her! My wedding was beautiful and I received many compliments on the decor. She is now my go-to designer for future events.
  • Kathy Jerome
    Kathy Married on 10/14/2018

Amazon job!!!!!

I met Michelle at the Richmond Wedding Expo and she had this beautiful rose gold set up that really caught my eye. I approached her and we began conversing for over 30 minutes. Not only did I feel very comfortable with her I felt like we genuinely vibed. Michelle knew exactly the style I was going for an she executed it very WELL! Michelle was always honest with me and very helpful. She constantly checked in with me and reminded me of things that I would need. If you are looking for someone to help you with your wedding decor Michelle is the person that you are looking for. I have received so many complements on how beautiful and elegant my wedding was....she just did an amazing job!