Hayden, ID 83835 Map · Phone number

About Exchanging Faces LLC

Hello, and welcome to Exchanging Faces! My name is Jamie and I am a Certified High Fashion Makeup Artist. As a professional makeup artist trained in Hollywood, CA, I offer a wide variety of makeup services for runway, media and print, as well as on-location makeup services for weddings, proms, and other special occasions. With the training I have received, I can assure you the most professional makeup service available.

I graduated with honors from HEX Hollywood Expressions where I had the honor of studying under world renowned celebrity makeup artist Angie G. Ford. Upon my graduation from Hollywood Expressions I had the honor of competing in the International Makeup Artist Trade Show student competition, where we created our own interpretation of a unique character inspired by 'Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.' I placed as one of the top 8 finalists from makeup artists all over the world. I have continued to receive extensive makeup training from other big names in Hollywood including training from Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts, Joe Blasco Hollywood, The Makeup Institute, Temptu Pro, Dinair Airbrushing and more. I have also had the pleasure of being the makeup artist for multiple magazine shoots including Bridal Magazines distributed by Davids Bridal and Barnes and Noble Book Store as well as gothic magazines embracing the style of the goth culture. I have worked on-location and in the studio on various projects including editorial fashion shoots, boudoir photoshoots, senior pictures, wedding parties, proms, as well as creating characters for stage productions. The makeup industry is my biggest passion and I look forward to all the opportunities that are to come. I look forward to being a part of your event in the near future!

I am also located for in-salon makeup services as well as other salon and spa services at my own salon/studio (Exchanging Faces LLC) in Hayden, ID. I am a licensed Cosmetologist & Skin Care Specialist and I offer a full range of services including; Airbrush Makeup, Facials & Skin Care Treatments, Full Body Waxing including Female Brazilian Waxing, Updos & Formal Styling, Hair Design & Color, Manicures, Pedicures, and More!

retro2
retro
retro2

1 Reviews for Exchanging Faces LLC

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2005

Jamie did an absolutely fantastic job on my hair and makeup! She was both professional and friendly and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable from beginning to end. Jamie is highly trained and was so amazing at everything! From matching my foundation color perfectly and choosing great makeup colors to selecting a flattering hairstyle, she did a wonderful job. I couldn't be happier with how I looked for my special day!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Exchanging Faces LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa

• Hayden, 83835 See on map