4191 PIEDRA PL, Boulder, CO 80301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Evie Photography

I have been photographing weddings professionally since 1998 and still get excited before each and every event. I love to create beautiful images and continually challenge myself to find new ways to photograph brides and grooms, especially at venues I've been to numerous times.

Photographs are our most valuable assets in which we remember the special events in our lives and pass down our stories to future generations.

We provide imagery that will "WOW" you and capture the emotions and details of your wedding day that will be cherished for many years to come. We are are also experts at getting your wedding party and family portraits completed efficiently and on time so you can enjoy your reception!

IMG679902
sm2002
1592sm550
brendaadam003
1644x
sm2004
brideandgroom44
Evie Photography
Shawn sneaks a quick kiss from his bride.
Shawn sneaks a quick kiss from his bride.
sm2008
sm2002
1592sm550

4 Reviews for Evie Photography

Brenda · Married on 08/14/2009

Marsha is a truly talented and passionate photographer. My husband and I were so pleased with all of our photos from the engagement session, boudoir, and wedding day. Our wedding album is also beautiful. Marsha does a great job of catching both "artsy" and more conventional photos and is very responsive to the needs/desires of the bride and groom. I would highly recommend Life Exposed Photography to any bride 100% without reservations.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Adrienne · Married on 06/07/2008

Marsha Stecking’s work is exceptional and our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful. She is professional, friendly and very organized. Marsha takes pride in her work and goes above and beyond to make sure every little detail is captured. Not only did we receive traditional wedding photos but she also created artistic shots for us that are breathtaking. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to use Life Exposed Photography. -Adrienne

Sent on 08/05/2008

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2006

Marsha Steckling with Life Exposed Photography was amazing. I felt so comfortable with her from our first meeting, and she was a joy to have at the wedding taking photographs; not intrusive but still able to capture private glances and personal moments. I continue to enjoy the photos she took for us and I love her artistic perspective. She has so much experience and gave me many suggestions along the way. Even with all the day's possible issues and complications, I never worried about the photography in her able hands. I am so impressed with her work. I have also seen other weddings she has photographed and she continues to astound me. I recommend her for anyone and everyone! I also just finished working with her on an anniversary album for my husband. He was moved to tears by the photos. -Kimberly

Sent on 08/07/2008

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Evie Photography 1
    Special Offer!
    Mention that you saw us on WeddingWire.com or MarthaStewart.com and receive $100 off of any wedding package.

• As You Wish Events
    As You Wish Events Wedding Planners

Wonderful photography work!

• Lionscrest Manor
    Lionscrest Manor Mansion Weddings

We have been working with Marsha for a few years now and have nothing but praises to give. She is a wonderful craftsman at her art. When clients choose Life Exposed they receive photo memories that they will cherish for a life time.

• 4191 PIEDRA PL Boulder, 80301 See on map