Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number

About Everyday Rosé Events

Everyday Rose Events specializes in event and wedding florals, as well as private floral workshops. Whenever possible we source our flowers from local farms. Every design is unique to carry out the vision of your wedding. Our signature style is garden inspired. We enjoy using a variety of unique stems.

Follow Everyday Rosé Events on

Everyday Rosé Events 5
Everyday Rosé Events 6
Everyday Rosé Events 7

Leilani Kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommended florist vendor in Baltimore

Mallory did a fantastic job for our wedding. We provided her pictures found on Pinterest with our vision and she went above and beyond, providing bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids, corsages for the groomsman and family members as requested. The bouquets were gorgeous and contained rare and hard to find flowers. I also requested a greenery crown as I didn’t have plans to wear a veil as well as greenery decorations for the reception. Everything was perfect. She was very pleasesnt to work with and payment was easy to take care of via the website. I would highly recommend her for anyone getting married or in need of flowers in the Baltimore area.

Peyton · Married on 09/01/2018

Mallory was the best florist I could ever imagine for my wedding. She was an incredible communicator and patiently supported me as my vision for the flowers at my wedding evolved. My husband is Ukrainian and Mallory created the most gorgeous "Vinok" (floral headpiece) that brought multiple guests to tears, including myself. In addition to the Vinok, Mallory provided bouttineres, bouquets, and loose flowers for our ceremony. The flowers from our wedding will be in our hearts forever. Thank you!!

Everyday Rosé Events 8
    Everyday Rosé Events 9

Meredith · Married on 06/16/2018

Mallory doubled as one of my bridesmaids AND our florist, and she did not disappoint! Her friendship and professionalism are what make her the BEST at what she does. The flowers were exactly what I had in mind! I HIGHLY recommend her to help with your special event!

Everyday Rosé Events 10

Everyday Rosé Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Baltimore, 21224 See on map