Everyday Rosé Events Reviews

Everyday Rosé Events 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Lusignea · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Personalized and PERFECT wedding florals

Referred by a friend, we were excited to speak with Mallory because her work online looked beautiful and we heard how she genuinely cares about the couples with whom she works. Not only was all of that true, but she understood our vision, while working a lot with us to create the look and feel we wanted - she delivered just that. In the process of making all our bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, and ceremony archway, she was both professional and super easy to talk with. Most importantly, she brought her organic, gorgeous style of work while totally personalizing it for *our* wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Julie · Married on 07/13/2019

Everything we wanted and more!

Mallory was amazing to work with! She went above and beyond our expectations! Our flowers were perfect and she worked with us to stay within our budget! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Everyday Rosé Events 8
    Everyday Rosé Events 9

Alicia · Married on 06/08/2019

5 star experience

Mallory and her team are absolutely incredible. From start to finish they took my dream vision and made it a reality. The flowers were just stunning- they are true artists of their trade. I would trust them with any aspect of the wedding planning process. They even helped to place decorations on the day of! I am so obsessed with the flowers and people cannot stop talking about them. They are very communicative and thorough and made me really feel at ease with everything leading up to the wedding, and made the wedding day process seamless. I could sit here and write a novel of all of the good things I have to say about this company. Just trust me, and HIRE THEM!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Everyday Rosé Events 10

Kerianne · Married on 05/11/2019

The most amazing bouquets

Mallory and her crew did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. She knew exactly what I wanted and made my vision come to life. I could not be more pleased!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Everyday Rosé Events 11
    Everyday Rosé Events 12
    Everyday Rosé Events 13

Leilani Kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommended florist vendor in Baltimore

Mallory did a fantastic job for our wedding. We provided her pictures found on Pinterest with our vision and she went above and beyond, providing bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids, corsages for the groomsman and family members as requested. The bouquets were gorgeous and contained rare and hard to find flowers. I also requested a greenery crown as I didn’t have plans to wear a veil as well as greenery decorations for the reception. Everything was perfect. She was very pleasesnt to work with and payment was easy to take care of via the website. I would highly recommend her for anyone getting married or in need of flowers in the Baltimore area.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Peyton · Married on 09/01/2018

Mallory was the best florist I could ever imagine for my wedding. She was an incredible communicator and patiently supported me as my vision for the flowers at my wedding evolved. My husband is Ukrainian and Mallory created the most gorgeous "Vinok" (floral headpiece) that brought multiple guests to tears, including myself. In addition to the Vinok, Mallory provided bouttineres, bouquets, and loose flowers for our ceremony. The flowers from our wedding will be in our hearts forever. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Everyday Rosé Events 14
    Everyday Rosé Events 15

Meredith · Married on 06/16/2018

Mallory doubled as one of my bridesmaids AND our florist, and she did not disappoint! Her friendship and professionalism are what make her the BEST at what she does. The flowers were exactly what I had in mind! I HIGHLY recommend her to help with your special event!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Everyday Rosé Events 16
    Everyday Rosé Events 17
    Everyday Rosé Events 18
    Everyday Rosé Events 19
    Everyday Rosé Events 20

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

I’m so happy that I chose to work with Mallory after seeing the amazing job she did with my friend’s wedding florals. We met and discussed my budget and vision and she made the entire process so easy. Everything from the bouquets to the table and arch arrangements were perfect and I couldn’t have been happier. I would highly recommend Mallory for any event!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

I could not be any more pleased with my experience with Mallory during my recent wedding! Mallory was always a true professional, timely with responses during our planning phase, and straightforward and clear about all the available locally sourced options. She was incredibly knowledgeable and a huge help in coming up with what ended up being the perfect flower arrangement -- the flowers looked and smelled amazing! I love that she sourced the flowers locally and took my ideas and requests and added her artistic and creative touch to build absolutely stunning arrangements and bouquets!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Alecia · Married on 05/19/2018

Mallory created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding - even something for our dog! She went above & beyond delivering everything to us. The flowers were perfect and just how I envisioned them.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Hallie · Married on 03/10/2018

Mallory and her team worked with me for months to realize my vision of a DIY flower crown station at my wedding. Mallory allowed me to choose which greenery and florals I wanted and then also made expert suggestions to balance out the options for guests. The results were gorgeous and beyond my expectations, Mallory also staffed the event and was amazing in helping guests create their crown. Everyone is still talking about it and the photos are epic!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

Mallory from Everyday Rose was extremely professional and accommodating. We met in person to discuss our vision for the wedding. She suggested styles and colors for the arrangements. Mallory took my Pinterest board ideas to help expand on the final product. She also worked with me to make these beautiful hair pieces for the bridesmaids and myself. She always responded in a timely manner and answered all questions I had and/or changes I wanted to make. The flowers were absolutely stunning! They were full of variations of reds, ivory, and a hint of orange with eucalyptus for the greenery. She even delivered to the hotel we were staying at as well as the venue! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Hilary · Married on 11/03/2017

Mallory made my day perfect! The flowers were gorgeous. She turned my simple barn wedding into something so magical.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/28/2017

Mallory was both our florist and our day of coordinator and she made our wedding both gorgeous and effortless. I had given her a lot of specific color descriptions for the flowers and she absolutely nailed it. We also had a very diy wedding, so the day of coordination was a long list of tasks. Both her and her assistant for the day of coordination, Natalie, handled the tasks easily and made my day so wonderful. If you’re a bride looking for someone who is fun to work with, organized, and talented, you will not be disappointed with Everyday Rosé Events!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Katharine · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyday Rose created the most gorgeous corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding. Dedicated Mallory assembled them in the early morning hours to ensure their freshness for our wedding as I needed to pick them up the day before. I hoped for local flowers and Mallory's use of dahlias, globe amaranth, celosia, and boxwood with delicate pearl bracelets was masterful. Her bouts were fragrant with rosemary and so handsome with a pale green zinnia and silver ribbon. I truly felt like each of these corsages/bouts was a gift to our loved ones. I think they felt the same as some wore them the next day to our brunch. Mallory has such an artistic eye and was a joy to work with-calm and can-do despite my finding her with little time to spare before our wedding. Her creations were so memorable, such a special part of our celebration. Thank you, Mallory.

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Everyday Rosé Events 21

Michaela · Married on 10/14/2017

Mallory, owner of Everyday Rose, was amazing to work with. She was very attentive to our needs when we wanted changes and last minute add-on’s! My flowers were gorgeous and she listened to all of my input! She even managed to add succulents to my bouquet! Thank you, Mallory!!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Everyday Rosé Events 22

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Mallory is a dream to work with. I had a vision and she perfectly executed it! She creates not only breathtakingly gorgeous arrangements and bouquets, but also tablescapes that are complete magic. What I love most about her arrangements is that she captures the natural essence and beauty of the flowers and plants by letting them breathe and look free and wild (which is the style I wanted!) instead of tight and forced. She also creates beautiful boutonnieres and flower bracelets which the groomsmen and readers truly enjoyed. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Everyday Rosé Events 23

Ash · Married on 09/23/2017

Malorie did an awesome job with my wedding bouquets (6), a flower crown, and reception flowers for 14 tables. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Everyday Rosé Events 24

Erin · Married on 05/13/2017

Everyday Rose was referred to us by a friend and they did not disappoint! My husband and I planned a small and intimate wedding with about 50 close friends and family. I definitely wanted to make sure we had a romantic feeling and the flowers did just that. Mallory took the time to really understand what we wanted from our initially meeting and the prices were definitely fair. The arrangements that were delivered on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful and far exceeded what I had in mind! I was very pleased with the overall experience and would definitely recommend using Everyday Rose for any event that you are planning.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kathleen · Married on 05/06/2017

Mallory has a great concept here! A party activity that everyone can enjoy and have a 'take home' souvenir of the event. The flowers were fresh and everyone seemed to enjoy making their bouquets. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to use her services in the near future.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

Everyday Rose provided a flower arranging activity for my bridal shower earlier this month. They were amazing! Mallory coordinated with my mom; she was very responsive to emails and questions. She and her staff member Natalie were on hand the day-of and it was so much fun! We received so many compliments from guests about what a fun, unique activity the flower-arranging was, and each guest got to go home with their own bouquet in a stem vase as a favor. The flowers were fresh, the colors were so vibrant, and I loved hearing that they were locally sourced. I would recommend Everyday Rose without hesitation!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

marni · Married on 04/22/2017

So easy going and wonderful to work with. It was so easy to describe what I wanted and she was able to help me find a way to save money but still have something that looked expensive. She did such a wonderful job and I was so happy with how everything turned out. My bridal bouquet was absolutely perfect and the centerpieces were amazing. Received so many compliments! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Mallory · Married on 04/21/2017

Choosing my florist was the hardest vendor for me because I really did not have strong opinions on what types of flowers I wanted. I chose Mallory for my wedding flowers (bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres) after only one conversation with her because (1) she uses locally sourced products which is important to me, (2) she seemed to understand what I wanted even though I had difficulty articulating it, and (3) her prices were very competitive for the area. I'm so glad that Mallory was my florist because she 100% nailed exactly what I wanted without me even really knowing what I wanted! She communicated via email and phone exactly the right amount (not too little or too much), she personally delivered the flowers to our venue exactly on time, and the finished products were stunning. Mallory incorporated succulents into the bouquets from my friend's farm and added special charms and a 150+ year old handkerchief to the bouquets, demonstrating her willingness to customize and coordinate with my few desires. I think Mallory's best quality is her creativity and ability to design breathtaking arrangements with very little direction. I highly recommend choosing Mallory and Everyday Rose Events, especially for those who are even a little bit unsure of what they want. Thank you, Mallory! Love, other Mallory :)

Sent on 05/09/2017

Justin · Married on 01/02/2017

My experience with Everyday Rose was wonderful. Mallory was accommodating, responsive, punctual and friendly. She provided an incredible in-home flower crown party and she let us keep the flowers! I highly recommend Everyday Rose for all your flower needs.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Molly · Married on 09/24/2016

The bouquet that Mallory made for me fit the style of our wedding perfectly! She took my vague requests and descriptions and turned it into something really beautiful, organic, modern, and stylish. It was exactly what I wanted, but couldn't really explain. She took so much care with creating it - making sure to get it perfect. You can tell she really loves what she does and wants it to be amazing. She is also very flexible with traveling to where we were - she found a local wholesaler and worked with them to source locally-grown flowers in advance. I would highly recommend working with Everyday Rose Events for weddings or parties!

Sent on 01/04/2017