Colorado Springs, CO 80905 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Everlasting Images Photography

Your wedding photography is an investment, not an expense.

Why do some people choose to have a friend or relative photograph their wedding? Because it is cheaper! Consider what this is doing . . . it is putting the least amount of money on the only thing that will preserve memories from the most important day ever - and it is placing a heavy responsibility on an amateur. This may jeopardize the relationship with that person, especially if the wedding images are less that hoped for! Why take a risk? Invest in a professional. Years from now, your album will be your personal time machine - taking you back to relive the memories from your special day.

Don't your wedding memories deserve to be Everlasting?

Follow Everlasting Images Photography on

Feet
IMG5439gcopyCopy

11 Reviews for Everlasting Images Photography

Cassandra · Married on 09/25/2010

Everlasting Images did a wonderful job at our wedding! The photographers were so friendly, and made us feel really comfortable. I love how they give out cards to everyone with their website, so that everyone can look at our photos later on.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Diana · Married on 04/24/2010

Mark and Nancy were great in working with us before the wedding and mark did an awesome job with our engagement photos. He also met with us at the site for our outdoor photos beforehand and ended up finding even better places for pictures which accomadated us in case of poor weather. We're still looking forward to getting our wedding photos, but from what we saw at the reception when mark put up a slideshow they look good. Mark and Nancy were a great team too, working together to get the best shots for us. Definitely a great choice!

Sent on 04/30/2010

Meghan · Married on 08/17/2007

Nancy and her team are amazing! I used them 4 years ago for my wedding and still to this day hand out her card! I found her at a bridal fair in Denver, and selected her because I couldn't stop laughing at one of her fun and amazing photos she had on display. It totally captured the feel I wanted for my wedding.
    We did a full engagement package with Nancy, where she got some wonderful shots of my now husband and I at the Garden of the Gods. She was familiar with the area and had lots of great suggestions.
    On our wedding day, though she is soft spoken, she directed our wild group well and I am more than happy with the pictures we got. So happy in fact, that almost every wedding I've been to since has used her as well - because they have all seen what a great job she did at my wedding.
    I think it took me 6+ months to select my wedding album because I had some many awesome pictures to choose from!! Not only did I get a professional album that will last forever, I got two great albums for my parents and in-laws, a couple of prints and the cd with the rest of the photos.
    If you're looking to work with a professional, who can read a crowd and assist in capturing your wedding's best moments, I would book with Nancy and Everlasting Images Photography!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Award

Everlasting Images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,640.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Everlasting Images Photography 1
    Military Discount
    Being a veteran myself and living in a military town, we are honored to offer military discounts. 5% off for weekend weddings 10% off for weekday weddings

• MAG Events LLC
    MAG Events LLC Wedding Planners

I have worked with Nancy almost every wedding I've done! Its due to her wonderful personality, unique photos and great album options. Each bride I show a "storybook" album to, they sign with Nancy. She is certain to capture each special moment and all the details. I always recommend her to a new bride and groom, as well as for family photos, baby pictures, engagements and more!

• Crystal Rose
    Crystal Rose Historic Weddings

Capturing all the premium photos that you could want for your wedding day and more, Everlasting Images is at the top of their profession and the Crystal Rose is happy to call them one of our preferred vendors.

• JAMMIN' DJs
    JAMMIN' DJs Wedding DJs

I have worked with Nancy in the past, she has great attention to detail and is creative with all of her photos!

• Colorado Springs, 80905 See on map
    3035962847 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment