251 Inman Street, Cleveland, TN 37312 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear

Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear is a high-end bridal boutique located in downtown Cleveland, Tennessee. Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear offers a wide range of formal attire for every occasion.

Follow Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear on

27 Reviews for Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear

• April

April M Foster · Married on 10/17/2020

The best experience

Being that I am an older bride, I was nervous about going dress shopping. Well, that ended at the front door! Kendra, the owner, helped me and knew just what I needed and wanted! She made me feel special and took her time with me. So many styles and options for anyone looking. This place is NOT a box store with the untrained staff! I love to shop local and feel welcome! Make sure you put this shop on your list to look for the perfect gown. You will be so glad you did!!
    They also have tux rentals for your one-stop shopping!! Bridesmaid gowns, mother of the bride, and everything inbetween!!!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Laura

Laura Ellsworth · Married on 06/10/2020

Wonderful Bridal Boutique!

I had an amazing experience at Ever After Bridal and found the perfect dress! Drove all the way from Nashville, because of the positive reviews and affordable options. Rebecca was so professional and sweet! I really enjoyed having a private appointment and felt comfortable the minute I walked in. I actually attended my appointment alone, as I was planning a secret elopement at Yosemite National Park. However, I didn’t feel alone at all—Rebecca and Karley felt like girlfriends helping me make my decision! They were even able to mail my dress to me in Nashville, which was so convenient during the shutdown! Highly recommend, even if you live outside of the Cleveland/ Chattanooga area. I don’t think I could have found the same personalized experience anywhere else! Thank you, Ever After Bridal!!

Professional photos by Toni G Photo.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Lauren Crowe · Married on 07/01/2017

The best place around!

I cannot day enough good things about ever after. From the minute I made my appointment, to even the time after my wedding they have been so easy to work with. They helped me find my perfect dress within and actually under my budget, the seamstress that did my alterations was prompt and exactly as she said and they even went above and beyond when I needed my dresses cleaned again for redo of couple pictures due to me being sick! After, the made getting my dress preserved so easy and it was literally the fairytale experience.

I also used one of their consultants as my wedding director/planner! She was AMAZING. Victoria went above and beyond. She handled things I didn’t even know about, she made sure everyone did as they were suppose too, she allowed me to truly enjoy all the details of my day that I wouldn’t have been able to if I didn’t have her!! She is not there anymore, however I know the girls who are and Kendra’s standards and not one of them would be any different!! I cannot say enough good things about Kendra and how she expects and holds up her business to run!!

I have even returned to buy formal dresses and the same experience was delivered! Kendra and her girls are truly the best in the business and they are here in Cleveland tennessee! What a treasure to have!

Sent on 04/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Real Wedding

• BRADLEY FLORIST
    BRADLEY FLORIST Wedding Florists

...if you are looking for the perfect formal wear for that special day, check out the pros at Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear....

• Rhon's Distinctive Floral Designs
    Rhon's Distinctive Floral Designs Wedding Florists

I know of no other house that I can recommend as highly as Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear. Kendra and her staff bend over backwards to make sure each bride that comes into their salon recieves the best services that can possibly be had. I have recommended this boutique for several of my brides, and each one has thanked me for the referral. If a designer is not in their stock, they will work hard to get it for the bride. Not only is Kendra a beautiful person inside and out, but she makes sure that her staff is as beautiful inside as they are on the outside. If you as a bride want perfection in your party's looks, you MUST see EVER AFTER BRIDAL AND FORMAL WEAR.

• 251 Inman Street Cleveland, TN, 37312 See on map
    Location of (Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear)