251 Inman Street, Cleveland, TN 37311 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear

Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear is a high-end bridal boutique located in downtown Cleveland, Tennessee. Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear offers a wide range of formal attire for every occasion.

Follow Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear on

24 Reviews for Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2017

I went to the shop in Chattanooga, and I was met by Victoria. Not only was Victoria focused on what *I* wanted in my gown, but she made sure I was happy & found exactly what I wanted. When we found something that I liked, but wasn't sold on, she figured out what exactly I loved & didn't love & went from there to find another gown. When she helped me pull THE dress over my head, we instantly knew, & she made the day even more special. I would recommend this shop to any new bride!

Sent on 07/11/2017

These ladies made me feel so beautiful and really made this important day very special for me and my family!

Sent on 05/08/2016

I got my dress after a difficult time at another location trying to make another dress work. Lemme tell you, quality quality is all you will find at this shop. There's nothing more amazing than putting on a $1,000 dress versus a $500. I feel I got the type of dress that was well priced and way more "dress" for the dollar amount. The dress I got was the very first dress I tried on in the store, and I was hooked. They were so sweet and giddy and joyful for me to have found my dress, and it was genuine, not a sales gimmick.
    Hear it from me, it's well worth going there and bypassing the lower quality experience anywhere else.

Sent on 06/09/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• BRADLEY FLORIST
    BRADLEY FLORIST Wedding Florists

...if you are looking for the perfect formal wear for that special day, check out the pros at Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear....

• Rhon's Distinctive Floral Designs
    Rhon's Distinctive Floral Designs Wedding Florists

I know of no other house that I can recommend as highly as Ever After Bridal & Formal Wear. Kendra and her staff bend over backwards to make sure each bride that comes into their salon recieves the best services that can possibly be had. I have recommended this boutique for several of my brides, and each one has thanked me for the referral. If a designer is not in their stock, they will work hard to get it for the bride. Not only is Kendra a beautiful person inside and out, but she makes sure that her staff is as beautiful inside as they are on the outside. If you as a bride want perfection in your party's looks, you MUST see EVER AFTER BRIDAL AND FORMAL WEAR.

• 251 Inman Street Cleveland, 37311 See on map