Panama City Beach, Panama City Beach, FL 32413 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Events By Nouveau

Events by Nouveau is a floral and event design company based out of Panama City, Florida. Since 1999, Events by Nouveau has provided the Emerald Coast wedding industry with floral arranging and wedding decor services, enabling countless wedding visions to come to life. The company specializes in creating unique floral and linen compositions, ambient lighting elements, custom seating designs, and more to make your wedding venue timeless and beautiful.

Events by Nouveau offers event design services for weddings and other special occasions, and are focused on incorporating your ideas into their creative process. Each wedding has an unique style, and this company will create an one-of-a-kind design for your special day. Floral services include:

• Consultations
  • Samples
  • Clean up
  • Venue visit

Areas Covered
Events by Nouveau services weddings in the Emerald Coast area, from Panama City Beach to Destin. Their showroom and office is located in Panama City Beach, Florida.

Follow Events By Nouveau on

• Videos 1

83 Reviews for Events By Nouveau

Events By Nouveau 1
Events By Nouveau 2
Events By Nouveau 3

Kathryn · Married on 11/04/2018

Easy to work with and beautiful results.

We worked with Lexy and had a great experience. She was very willing to stay within our tight budget and still provide us with the look we wanted. Despite Hurricane Michael taking out power and cell service from their design studio just three weeks before our wedding, we had no problems staying in touch and the final outcome was outstanding. They perfectly captured the aesthetic I had in mind and brought it to life!

Brittney · Married on 04/22/2018

I could not have been happier with the services I received with Lexy at Nouveau! She worked so hard for months and months to help make my dreams come true. I can't even count the number of edits she made to our proposal to help us get exactly what we needed. She was always available for countless questions and concerns.
    Being from Texas I thought it would be hard to plan a wedding all the way in Florida but Lexy made the process so easy and made me feel like I was right there.
    Unfortunately a tornado hit the day of the planned beach wedding. I can honestly say I did not stress at all knowing Lexy could pull off a venue switch. She turned the WaterColor Boat House Lake House into everything I always dreamed!
    I could not recommend Lexy more for anything you need for your most important events!

Events By Nouveau 4
    Events By Nouveau 5
    Events By Nouveau 6

M · Married on 10/28/2017

Carley Hubbard is so sweet and so talented. My guests were really in awe of the flowers and the decor at my wedding. She was so flexible. It rained the morning of my wedding and Carley and her team worked so hard despite the weather to make my ceremony and reception venues so beyond BEAUTIFUL, and I really appreciate that. I could have cried when I saw it but I was just too happy on my wedding day. Carley is so down to earth and easy to coordinate with. Beyond that, she is TALENTED. I mean, I could not get over how gorgeous my wedding florals and lighting were. I was so lucky to have her design our wedding. You can't go wrong. You will have no worries with her and her team designing your wedding. Thank you so much Carley and everyone at Nouveau! You really are a talented group.

Events By Nouveau FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Paradise Cuisine Catering
    Paradise Cuisine Catering Wedding Caterers

WE Love Christina and her team, especially Carlee and they provided the design and florals for my personal wedding. They don't come any Better ! Most Extremely and Highly Recommended

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Exceptional! Totally unique floral designs! The vibes are welcoming, bohemian, and classic. We would recommend them to any bride looking for the perfect flowers.

• Michelle Castle
    Michelle Castle Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Nouveau Flowers this season and was very impressed with the color, quality, and variety of arrangements that were produced for my WaterColor, FL bride :D The bride's album images included many detail shots of the arrangements and bouquet and all turned out beautifully! The owner and staff were hardworking and friendly as well.

• Panama City Beach Panama City Beach, Florida, FL 32413 See on map