682 Royer Place, Atlanta, GA 30342 Map · Phone number

About Events by Kimberly Jan

www.eventsbykimberlyjan.com

From the President & Director of Events:

I believe in the sanctity of marriage. I will make sure you nurture your relationship, because that is more important me, than your actual wedding. That is why YOUR priority should be your blossoming marriage, and MY priority is planning and coordination the wedding of your dreams. I take my clients & events very personal. I have maintained lasting friendships with my clients, clients family and friends. I truly give my undivided attention and personal touch to each and every event/wedding that I do. I take pride in my work, and my goal is to achieve the WOW factor with each aspect of every event. I have amazing relationships with all of my vendors, and that list grows every day.

I deeply love what I do, and I would be honored to be a part of your upcoming wedding or special event.

Eventfully yours,

Kimberly Foster, please contact me directly fosteki@yahoo.com

Events by Kimberly Jan caters to all types of events, from intimate social gatherings to elaborate birthdays & special occasions.

The emphasis is always on providing you with a stress-free environment and making you feel as though you are a guest at your own event.

While our level of involvement is for you to decide, we can work with any budget to ensure that you are not overwhelmed with the details.

Just as each client is unique, so is each event.

We take pride in providing you with exactly what you want, so let us know what that is, and we’ll make it happen!

eaff3ddb898681c1 1529934719 2c0997313e9db03d 1529934716289 8 sfdhfdgj
eaff3ddb898681c1 1529934719 2c0997313e9db03d 1529934716289 8 sfdhfdgj
2488751015025674266412256367412187749652746945n

5 Reviews for Events by Kimberly Jan

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

We chose Kim with Events by Kimberly Jan as a day of coordinator as well as rehearsal. We did not want to keep track of timelines, setting-up, and taking things down, or any other details. We just wanted to enjoy our day, and this was the best decision! Kim is awesome and very organized. My wedding day timeline was planned and arranged with my vendors by Kim prior to our wedding day. She also provided vendor suggestions that were also great. I did not have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend Events by Kimberly Jan for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Kim is AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She took care of absolutely everything and had the best ideas to make my wedding special and unique. She's so much fun and I'm going to miss working with her! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2013

Kim did a great job as our day-of events coordinator! She made sure everything ran smoothly, and took care of all of the little details so that we could enjoy our wedding day. We are very happy we chose her as our coordinator and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/09/2013