522 Vista Hills Ct, Eureka, MO 63025 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Events By Eileen

Every bride and grooms needs someone to oversee one of the most memorable days of their life.

A St. Louis, Missouri native, I have been an event planner for more than 28 years and have been blessed to have a career that has allowed me to plan, travel and operate events all over the world.

Throughout my career, I’ve brought to life extravagant tents at the Super Bowl, a candle lit dinner for executives at Cyrano de Bergerac’s home in France, and worked with top-name entertainers for corporate events. Fine tuning an event and foreseeing operational challenges is what I love the most about event planning.

Today, I am a full-time event planner for the top meetings and incentives company in the world. EVENTS BY EILEEN is not my full time job, but is my passion and brings me great happiness. Because this is my passion, and not my full-time career, I am able to help local brides and grooms with my extensive event expertise and oversee their weddings at a very reasonable price. I have a great team of event planners who can assist with the larger and more intricate events. We are fortunate to live in an amazing city with unique venues and wonderful families! I would love to help oversee one of the most memorble days in your life. You plan it and I will make sure it operates smoothly! Best of all, you will get to relax and enjoy your special day.

Follow Events By Eileen on

Other couples have also viewed

• Charming Soirees

3 Reviews for Events By Eileen

• Kathryn

Kathryn B. · Married on 05/25/2019

Calming and the Best!

Working with Eileen on my wedding was the best experience. She knows her stuff so well and thinks about things that haven’t even crossed your mind. You immediately connect with her and
    She brings a calmness to your meetings. I knew going into my wedding weekend I would have absolutely nothing to worry about because no detail would be left unnoticed or undone. Everything down to the placement of the escort cards was absolutely perfect. She is the best!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Ann Q. · Married on 09/04/2018

Takes away your stress

I worked with Eileen on my daughter’s wedding. She is a dream to work with. And the best thing was she knew to plan ahead before any problem came up. She took the stress out of the day and took my worries as her responsibilities. Best thing we did was to have Eileen takenover on the day!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kelly S. · Married on 03/18/2017

She worked her tail off!

Wow Eileen went over and beyond for our special day! Her and her assistants delivered an upscale event that included set up and clean up! She made me relaxed and all I worried about was enjoying the day. Thanks for the encouraging words, your can do attitude, and for those beautiful centerpiece ideas!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Events By Eileen Pricing

Events By Eileen Price Rates

Events By Eileen FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 55
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    5-10

Team of Events By Eileen

Owner

Today, I am a full-time event planner for the top meetings and incentives companies in the world.
EVENTS BY EILEEN is not my full time job, but is my passion and brings me great happiness. Because this is my passion, and not my full-time career, I am able to help local brides, grooms and St. Louisans with my event expertise and oversee their weddings and private events at a very reasonable price. I have a great team of event planners who can assist with the larger and more intricate events. We are fortunate to live in an amazing city with unique venues and wonderful families! I would love to help you operate your event whether it’s a holiday party in your home, your child’s high school graduation party, or the most amazing wedding you have ever imagined. You plan it and I will make sure it operates smoothly! Best of all, you will get to relax and enjoy your day.

I would be honored to work with you on your next amazing event!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 522 Vista Hills Ct Eureka, MO, 63025 See on map
    Call or text anytime!
    Location of (Events By Eileen)