Events and Design By Ashley

Wichita, KS View map

Welcome to Events By Ashley! My passion for people and serving has made my dream for event planning a reality. The desire to make your wedding day or event stress free, by providing a variety of different services is my number one priority!

• User2610435 2+ years ago
    Ashley and her team were fabulous. They only did the set up and tear down for my wedding but they provided me with some of their ideas as well and also helped with vendors during the week of my wedding. When I had vendors bugging me days before my wedding, Ashley took charge and said she would deal with it and if anyone else contacted me to have them contact her. Everything looked exactly as I imagined it for my wedding. My parents were able to sit back and relax instead of working around the clock setting up and tearing down items. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend this company.
    Trava Married on 09/27/2014
    Ashley and her team were amazing !!!! I'm a control freak . She was able to take the reins and make our daughters wedding her dream . Thank ou so much for going above and beyond .
    Kortney Married on 07/12/2014
    If you are looking for a stress-free wedding day, book Events by Ashley! Ashley is so fun, creative, and awesome! I just told her my colors and my vision and she took it away from there. I didn't see my flowers or decorations until the day of the wedding and it was above and beyond anything I could have imagined! The flowers, tablecloths, everything fit to a tee. Many guests made the comment "this is the most organized and smooth wedding we have been to, and fun" :). Book Ashley Moore!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Lamphouse Photo Booth Co. Lamphouse Photo Booth Co. Photo Booths

The Events by Ashley team is quite literally, a DREAM team! The level of passion, professionalism, and planning that goes into every event we've been a part of is staggering. As someone who cares about getting every last detail right in my own business, it's a joy to work with others who share the same determination and level of care for their clients.

Sublett Studios Sublett Studios Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Ashley Moore and her crew for stylizing and coordinating your event. They do amazing work and are super easy to work with. Best in town!

Darrin Hackney Photography Darrin Hackney Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley is a great asset to have on the wedding day as she helps with planning a very smooth and stess-free wedding day for the bride and groom. I'm always excited to hear that she's a planner at a wedding I'm photographing

8200 E 34th St. N Bldg. #1200 Suite #1210 Wichita, KS, 67226
Location of (Events and Design By Ashley)

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding