Events 2 Remember NJ - Mirror Photo Booths

Emerson, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Bergen County New Jersey, serving the entire Tri-State Area - Events 2 Remember NJ has built a reputation as the #1 trusted resource for Mirror Photo Booth rentals, custom Mirror Guest Seating Charts, Ceremony Welcome Signs, and much more.

Our mission is simple – to provide joy to our clients during their most precious life moments. We quickly discovered that when we focus on perfecting the customer experience, refuse to settle for "good enough", and genuinely care… clients respond in a very positive way.

Create a fun and memorable experience you and your guests will remember for years to come with Events 2 Remember NJ.

Contact us to get started, we look forward to working with you.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$895

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1,395

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Backdrop(s)
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
Flip Book
Social Media Integration

Ellie J. Getting married on 05/05/2023

Engagement Party to Wedding

I booked Events 2 Remember photo booth for my engagement party & all of my guests still will not stop talking about it. The photo strips the guests got to keep made for perfect favors. It was easy to use and the quality of pictures was awesome! Bobby was great to work with, always answering any questions I had and helpful with all the guests the day of. He went above and beyond what I envisioned. I already have them booked for my wedding! 100% worth being able to provide this memory for both my guests and my future husband and I.
    Matt A. Married on 06/18/2022

Awesome experience!!

Had a great experience working with Robert for our wedding! Booked in advance and didn’t have to worry about a thing! The mirror photobooth was awesome! Real classy look and easy to use. Loved the photo of us as the background. High-end photo service.

Events 2 Remember NJ - Mirror Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide such a great review Matt! We will thrilled to be a part of your beautiful wedding. Looking forward to working with you, Amanda, and Kate again soon!
    Christopher D. Married on 06/12/2022

The best around 10/10

I had to reschedule my wedding 4 times due to Covid, and maybe the only consistent vendor we had all along was Bob at Events to Remember. With everything we had to worry about with planning 4 weddings, it meant so much that Bob kept us updated and on schedule the whole time. When the day finally came the mirror was A TOTAL HIT. The operators were having so much fun it was one of the highlights of the night. Thanks to Bob and the whole team helping us remember every moment of the perfect night!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

110 Vivian Avenue Emerson, NJ, 07630
2016937379
Location of (Events 2 Remember NJ - Mirror Photo Booths)
110 Vivian avenue Emerson, NJ, 07630