Everett, WA 98201 Map · Phone number

About Event Planning Studios

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and we are here to help. I will ensure it is also one of the most beautiful, relaxed, and well-planned events you, your families, and your friends have ever attended.

Services

I will work with you on every aspect of your wedding, and can customize my services to fit your needs. From finding a venue, to choosing a caterer, to recommending and hiring vendors, you can count on me. And on the big day, I will be there to make sure everything goes smoothly and as planned.

My highest goal will be to make the vision you have for your wedding a reality on your special day.

rec2
f8f5e6c306deb818 1343168596229 cere10

3 Reviews for Event Planning Studios

• Cecili

Cecili · Married on 01/07/2013

Wendy made our wedding absolutely beautiful and memorable! She went above and beyond our expectations! She is very afforadable and works within your budget! She also has many different packages to choose from. Without her I dont event want to think where we would have been or how stressed and crazy it would have been!
    We hired her for the day of coordinating but she helped with so much more than just the day of! You make think that a wedding planner may be out of your grasp but she is worth it! She really took the load off my shoulders and was super helpful. Also it is really nice having another opinion other than your fiances, because most men like him say "do what ever makes you happy" and even though thats sweet and all, its not very helpful. Wendy helped with picking out the decorations, layout of the rooms, making the bouquets since we ordered flowers (which got lost through fed ex, so we last minute purchased flowers from Haggens.) but she made beautiful bouquets and center pieces.
    I will reccommend her to any and all my family and friends that are planning a wedding!
    I give her 10 out of 5 stars because she was just absolutely amazing! Thank you again Wendy for making my wedding beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 01/13/2013

I am so glad I hired a day-of-coordinator. I was going back and forth on whether I wanted or needed one since my ceremony and reception sites each had their own coordinators, but I am very glad I did. It was so helpful to just have someone who knows the whole wedding day schedule as a "go-to" person - even if its for small tasks such as helping transport things from one site to another. Wendy was organized and very reasonably priced - she made sure that everything on the day flowed smoothly and made sense. At the reception site, she communicated with all the vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page. If I had any questions or needed anything at the reception, Wendy was there to help. My wedding day was amazing and stress free - I enjoyed every moment of it!

FYI: I did have a detailed itinerary for the day of each thing that needed to be done so that the day-of coordinator knew exactly what was going on what she needed to do which helped keep things organized. Wendy does also offer other packages if you want her to help out with more of the planning.

Sent on 09/17/2012

calan · Married on 09/01/2012

Wendy was great! One of the best "bangs for our buck" on our wedding day. Wendy was extremely helpful, on-time, responsive yet discreet, affordable, personable, and she worked very hard the day-of to make things go smoothly.

We are very greatful to have found Wendy to help with our big day-- it went perfectly and Wendy's coordination was key.

I will be recommending Wendy and Event Planning Studios to other brides.

Sent on 09/10/2012