Event Planners of Plymouth

Plymouth, MA View map

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,295

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$55

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Colleen
    Colleen Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

I was on the fence about hiring a planner at the beginning, but now I cannot imagine our day without Julie!!! She made everything go so smoothly and always with a smile! She will go the extra mile to make your day fantastic and exactly to your specifications! She was very flexible and available whenever we had questions. If you want to sit back and enjoy your wedding I cannot recommend Julie highly enough.
    Jade Married on 07/10/2015
    I have to give a much needed shout out to Julie Russell Brewster and her team at Event Planners of Plymouth. Wow. I can not thank them enough for all that they did for our wedding. The amount of help they gave us is more than I imagined. Helping coordinate all the kids with their meals while we were getting pictures taken, setting up all of my decor (and even adding some of her own supplies to my poor looking bathroom basket), passing out vendor tips, having beers ready for Mike before and after ceremony, watching my niece to give my sister and brother in law a break, delivering pizza to my babysitter and driving them to their car, making sure all personal items were carefully delivered to my room, getting Mike and I our food, and the list goes on and on. If you ever thought you did not need a wedding planner, you are wrong. Julie, you are amazing! You helped me to feel so calm and took care of it all for us! xoxoxo
  • Danielle G
    Danielle Married on 05/17/2015
    Julie Brewster was worth every penny of her fee! She made our wedding perfect down to every detail. Our venue had a coordinator so my husband did not see the need to have another person overseeing the details but I knew that the little stuff would be what I would be worried about and didn't want to worry on our special day. Julie made sure every single detail was exactly as I described. She directed guests, set up every decor table, and put together all of our stuff before she left...and I mean ALL of it. She made sure our dessert table was perfect at all times. I even saw her crumbing it to make it look neat and beautiful as guests were helping themselves. She was everywhere at the same time but not intrusive at all. She even sent me some pictures later that night of some of our details. I would recommend her for anyone planning any kind of event, especially a wedding. Outstanding!!

Real Weddings

• Colleen & Matthew
    33 photos · 10/13/2018

Plymouth, 02360
Location of (Event Planners of Plymouth)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding