Event Painting By Nancy

Delray Beach, FL View map

Event Painting By Nancy is a live wedding painter located in Delray Beach, Florida. Her main goal is to create one-of-a-kind and gorgeous oil paintings at each couple's wedding day, capturing a candid moment during the first dance or ceremony. With over 35 years of experience, Nancy carefully designs each painting to authentically express and convey every couple’s relationship and personality. This painting can be the perfect gift for couple’s to look back on and cherish for many years to come.

Prior to the live event painting, Event Painting By Nancy offers couples consultations to discuss their requirements, desires, and what exactly they want to be highlighted through the oil painting. She will arrive early for every event to paint the backdrop and then paint throughout the remainder of the celebration. She will take her piece back to her studio to put on the finishing touches. Such a personalized painting is an amazing way to remember a wonderful day for years to come.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Personalized

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Reena P. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing Live Painter and Painting

The talk of our entire day, Ms. Spielman did a terrific job during our special day of capturing the moment while painting during the cocktail hour and the reception. She captured our bridal party and parents in a manner that matched the special occasion. Her end-product is beautiful and will be a centerpiece in our home for decades. We cannot recommend her enough if you are looking for a unique wedding day experience for you and your guests as well as a memorable keep-sake of your special day.

Event Painting By Nancy's reply:

Dear Reena,
    Thank you so much for your message!!!!! I adored being part of your special day. You and Aaron were a joy to watch!
    Sincerely,
    Nancy
  • User2422964 Recently married
    Nancy has an amazing Talent. Her ability to catch the mood or esseance of the subject is awesome. I was in a clients home and asked about a painting that was hanging on their wall (it was a painting of my client and her husband sitting in Central Park) because I could not take my eyes of of it. I came to find that her daughter who lived out of town painted it. I asked if I could get her information so that I could reach out to her to do a painting for my mothers 80th birthday. We made contact immediately and I sent her the photo I wanted her to work from. I can not express enough my satisfaction with her work. Her painting brought tears to my mothers eyes when she opened it. It now hangs as the focal point in her living room. Nancy is amazing at her craft and I can not imagine anyone being less than extremely blown away by her work.
    Madeleine Married on 11/02/2019

Magical experience

This was a surprise for my daughters wedding and and it was a big hit! She loved it and the guests loved watching the portrait come to life. It was truly a magical touch to the wedding to our reception.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Event Painting By Nancy Price Rates

Delray Beach, 33484
Location of (Event Painting By Nancy)
Delray Beach, FL, 33484 See on map

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding