4835 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About EveningStar Custom Designs

Our studio is by appointment only.

Every flower is purchased to use in your event new and just for you. We have no inventory that needs to either be “used up” or wasted, so we can provide the best product to meet your particular budget and needs. We have a beautiful selection of glassware pieces, lighting and props available for rentals. When you come to the studio for a consultation, we can work with the many items available to plan just the look you want for your event, wedding or party. We will also meet you at your venue for consultation.

* Professional Consultation

* Planning, Design & Installation

* Custom Floral Décor Design

* Handcrafted Arrangements

* Theme Integration

* Seasonal Decorating

* Décor rentals including vases, candles, mirrors, and more!

**Custom wedding flowers reflecting your personality**

Follow EveningStar Custom Designs on

lexis bouquet by ecd
the girl
the round roo
villa siena fireplac
EveningStar Custom Designs
the ballroom at villa sien
angelas bouquet by ecd
the girl

10 Reviews for EveningStar Custom Designs

Bernadette · Married on 05/29/2016

UPDATE!!!:
    Michele did above and beyond with our destination wedding in Hawaii. She was available to travel to Kauai and work with a local vendor there as well as her own suppliers to get exotic flowers from Miami flown in. Michele even collected driftwood from local beaches to make amazing table-scapes on our reception tables. For our ceremony, she built a semi-circle of flowers and foliage for us to stand in and an aisle of petals to walk down. For my hair she picked beautiful orchids, and also had hair flowers for my flower girls and mothers. But nothing can compare to MY BOUQUET! It was breathtaking... every beautiful flower in the colors I wanted. She is a true artist. She made slightly smaller versions for the bouquets for all my bridesmaids. My groom and our officiant had traditional leaf leis and I had a flower lei. At our reception, she made table-scapes of moss, pineapples, fairy-berry lights, and tons of flowers. She made a backdrop at our sweetheart table, and also an amazing Haku- flower headdress for me to wear at the party. In all, she was professional, diligent, and reliable. I couldn't have picked a better florist, and if you think you can go light on flowers, think again. Flowers really change the entire feel of a wedding, and are so essential. Go with a good florist, and you will be so thankful. I am. Michele is the best in Arizona, and she is so good that I had to have her in Hawaii. Thanks so so so much
    ________________________
    ORIGINAL POST:
    I just finished consulting with Michele about my wedding that's not for 9 months. She is AMAZING, and I'm so excited for her to do my flowers. So far we've gone over what I was thinking in terms of colors and arrangements, and she's been showing me all the different kinds of flowers and accessories she can do. This woman is very professional, smart, and creative. I cannot wait to see how everything turns out, and I will update.

Diana · Married on 04/18/2016

I have a pricey taste in flowers: peonies, garden roses, ranunculus, hydrangeas--the list goes on. After so much research about how these flowers usually cost (especially in bouquets) I can say that I got an amazing price. Flowers were one thing that was important to me so I figured they'd cost me a nice penny, but what was best is how beautiful they came out. My bouquet was STUNNING. I even had some wire swirls in it!

Book her, she's got experience and is attentive and really does all that she can for you. I also got my cake flowers from her and those were beautiful as well! You get so educated on flowers that it doesn't feel like you know absolutely nothing about what you're buying. Give her a call and set up a consultation--you'll come out with more ideas an possibilities than you thought were possible for wedding flowers!

Britt · Married on 01/16/2016

I couldn't have been happier with my flowers--everything was gorgeous! I met Michele at the Bridal Expo and met with her about one month later. I didn't know very much about flowers, but she was able to envision what I told her I wanted for my wedding. She added so many beautiful and creative touches that I wouldn't have thought about on my own, and once I settled on my color scheme, she knew which colors would complement each other. My guests raved about the flowers and the decorations for the ceremony and reception. I almost cried when I saw how beautifully everything turned out. Michele was professional, she listened to what I wanted and described, she interpreted it to a "T" and made it even more stunning, and she works very hard to keep within your budget while still delivering the very best quality and design. It's been 9 days since my wedding, and my flowers are just beginning to show signs of age. I would highly recommend EveningStar Custom Designs for your wedding and any other occasion you may have. Michele is amazing at what she does, and the quality of her work is phenomenal! You won't be sorry you booked EveningStar Custom Designs!

EveningStar Custom Designs FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• EveningStar Custom Designs 1
    Discount to Military Personnel and Veterans
    All Military Personnel and Veterans automatically receive 20% off of all wedding flowers as a thank you for serving our country.

• 4835 E Indian School Rd Phoenix, AZ 85018 See on map
    6025659781 (Other Phone Number)