3704 east west hwy, Lanham, MD 20782 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Evelyn Flores Hair Co.

Evelyn Flores Hair Co. is a professional hair service in the DMV . This on-location hair service is owned and operated by Evelyn Flores, a seasoned stylist and certified lash technician who uses her creative eye and vast skill set to provide clients with a beautiful and dependable look. Evelyn Flores Hair Co. is experienced with all hair textures. This licensed cosmetologist received training at Paul Mitchell and can do color transformations, haircuts, updos and more.

This company offers consultations and trials to ensure all clients are completely satisfied on their big day. This stylist is knowledgeable in blowouts, extensions, and styling. Bring in a photo of inspiration. Evelyn possesses the skill set to replicate any braid, wave, updo or whatever your dream wedding look is!

Follow Evelyn Flores Hair Co. on
3dcc6a00eeaaaf02 1538230420 664400368ef0662c 1538230418007 10 fullsizeoutput 18
7e7b8b7924b6c651 1538230631 0aca068734adef0a 1538230628769 11 fullsizeoutput 18
capture 51 1015408
Couple portrait

11 Reviews for Evelyn Flores Hair Co.

Evelyn Flores Hair Co. 1
Evelyn Flores Hair Co. 6
Evelyn Flores Hair Co. 7
  • Ema

Ema Karakoleva · Married on 07/06/2019

The most beautiful hairstyles, very experienced and very nice!

Evelyn is a true professional and she was amazing since day 1! I went to get my hair trial done (I am the bride) and she did such a wonderful job! I hired her right away for my bridesmaids, mother and 10-year-old sister. She was very clear and quick with creating and adjusting the pricing and invoice. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she did such a wonderful job! She even made better hairstyles than the ones I had suggested - ones that really looked so good on everyone! I was amazed by her professionalism and flexibility - she came to our location without charging us for it. She did everyone on time, and absolutely everyone was very happy with the end result! Not only beautifully done, but it stayed throughout the whole day and evening despite the humidity! We received many compliments throughout the night! I 100% recommend her to anyone who wants a flawless look for a very affordable price and a great company for your wedding day! She is so sweet with great work ethic! Hit me up at ekarakoleva1@gmail.com if you have any questions or want more pictures of her work! :)

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Evelyn Flores Hair Co. 14
    Evelyn Flores Hair Co. 15

Evelyn Flores Hair Co.'s reply:

Ema,
    Thank you so much for the kind word and sincere recommendation. Thank you for trusting me to bring your ideas to life and making me a part of such a beautiful and memorable day. It was pleasure working with you and your family and from the bottom of my heart, wishing you many fruitful blessings on your new journey as a wife. Look forward to see you soon.

- Evelyn Flores Hair Co
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/01/2019

She is the Best!

Evelyn went above and beyond for me and bridesmaids! She was so extraordinary and even redid a few of my bridesmaids’ hair when the humidity was exceptionally destruction that day. I would want her a part of all my special events!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Evelyn Flores Hair Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad that you were happy for everyone hair. I hope to see you for any upcoming event .

Award

Evelyn Flores Hair Co. Pricing

Evelyn Flores Hair Co. Price Rates

Evelyn Flores Hair Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 9