3810 Stringtown Rd, Evansville, IN 47711 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 350
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Evansville Country Club

Evansville Country Club is a beautiful, spacious and elegant venue for your wedding. Comfortable spaces, sweeping views of the golf course with the city skyline in the background lend themselves to making your reception one to remember forever.

At ECC, the only thing you're responsible for is your wedding cake, florals, photographer and entertainment. We provide everything else to ease your planning worries.

Members pay no deposit to host a wedding reception for themselves or their children/grandchildren. Non-members will be asked to pay a one thousand dollar (non-refundable) deposit which is deducted from your final food/beverage bill and a ten percent fee will be added on all food and beverage charges.At ECC, we can add all of those special touches that you wont find anywhere else.

Follow Evansville Country Club on

4c55b21bb2f0c212 head table
Evansville Country Club
At ECC, we provide a separate space for your cocktail hour before retiring into the ballroom for...
ECC offers several locations for all of your party needs
ECC offers several locations for all of your party needs
Our Ballroom sets a perfect scene for a classic wedding reception
Our Ballroom sets a perfect scene for a classic wedding reception
ECC's outdoor ceremony site accomidates over 200 guests
ECC's outdoor ceremony site accomidates over 200 guests
Our 5 start Chef whips up delicious meal after Delicious meal, at ECC!
Our 5 start Chef whips up delicious meal after Delicious meal, at ECC!
Our ceremony site has the best backdrop in Evansville- combining the beauty of nature and a sweeping...
Jet off in our golf carts to capture some picture perfect fun!
Jet off in our golf carts to capture some picture perfect fun!
Bridal portrait​
Bridal portrait​
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
4c55b21bb2f0c212 head table

8 Reviews for Evansville Country Club

Lexi · Married on 06/04/2016

We got married on June 4, 2016 at ECC. I looked at several different venues & I'm so glad I chose them! We live in Louisiana so planning a wedding from a distance wasn't easy. But Lindsay Meadors made everything so easy for us! I probably emailed her once a week with an email full of questions & she was always so informative & helpful! We aren't members of ECC so I was a little clueless of how everything worked. The week of, we sat down with Lindsay & Gary to go through everything. They made everything seem so easy & were so comforting. I felt so relaxed for it being my wedding week! We spent hours in the ballroom on June 3rd decorating & Cody was so helpful as to giving us pointers. We were planning for an outdoor ceremony on the golf course, but there was a chance of rain, so Gary made sure to prepare us for both. The reason I loved ECC because I loved their Plan B too. Thank god I did, because it POURED! As a determined bride to have it outside, Gary worked with me & was so patient. But it did end up being inside & it was beautiful. The rest of the day ran so smoothly! The staff was so kind & so generous. They were all so great to the guest & the bridal party! The food was delicious as well! Everybody is still so complimentary of our wedding & how beautiful they thought it was! I don't have one regret choosing ECC!

Sent on 08/14/2016

We recently had the pleasure of using Evansville country club as our wedding venue. Lindsay meadors and Lindsay Aull, along with the entire staff at ECC were so helpful and patient with us the day of our wedding and the days leading upto. A truly fairytale experience. From the breathtaking views of downtown Evansville, to the AMAZING food, we couldn't be happier to have chosen this vendor. Thank you so much, ECC! I highly recommend this facility for future weddings and/or receptions!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Cydney · Married on 10/10/2015

Evansville Country Club was not my first vendor mainly because I thought someone needed to be a member of the Club in order to have a wedding event there. That was not the case! You do not need to be a member in order to have an event at ECC! We had our ceremony on the first green which was beautiful!! Our ceremony was was located on the 2nd floor in their Grand Ballroom. We had about 150 guests and had plenty of room for more. Lindsay Meadors IS AMAZING to work with!! She is always one step ahead and made this process extremely simple. Any questions I had she would reply very promptly! We had a food tasting-- Porkchop with Apple Bacon Chutney and Panko Crusted Chicken w pesto sauce both had so much flavor I couldn't choose what I wanted for my dinner for the wedding...So I ordered both and I was so happy I did. They even boxed up the leftovers for me, so I could take them to the hotel suite! Lindsay was full of ideas! From the beautiful sites on the golf course for pictures to throwing my bouquet off of the balcony she has great ideas to make each bride feel special! Another plus, ECC has worked with numerous vendors there was no issues from the cake vendor to the florist. Lindsay set up a time for the photographers to take a tour of the club house as well as the golf course to get ideas for the day of the wedding which was very helpful to make the pictures go quickly and smoothly. The day of he wedding went off without a glitch (and quick!) The Club Manager had a schedule and he made sure we stayed on time which was very helpful. Everything special we wanted for our wedding they were able to accommodate! During dinner my parents wanted to offer wine and MadDog 20/20 as a joke and the staff did a fantastic job offering it without even blinking an eye! I couldn't have chosen a more perfect place with such reasonable prices! I'm so happy we chose to work with Lindsay, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND ECC!!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Award

Evansville Country Club Pricing

Evansville Country Club Price Rates

Evansville Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 24,482.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access