European Floral

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,059 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,059 Typical Price

European Floral is an award-winning floral design studio based in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The studio is named after founder and designer Aneta's native country of Poland. Aneta discovered her passion for flowers and design early on, and this love of all things floral continues to this day. She has more than 15 years of experience and brings a personal touch to every arrangement she designs.

Whether couples prefer traditional designs or a more contemporary look, the team at European Floral can create custom pieces for them. They offer a consultation session, event design services, venue visits, and more leading up to the event. On the day itself, they can deliver, set everything up, and clean up afterwards. The team uses only the best flowers on the market to create pieces including bouquets, aisle and altar decor, table arrangements, and much more.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$140

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,059

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Kathryn
    Kathryn M. Married on 12/18/2021

Incredible Bouquets, Gorgeous Flowers!

European Floral was easy and wonderful to work with! Flexible, attentive, responsive, helpful, creative, honest, and insightful. Aneta answered all of my questions and made my floral dreams come true! I highly recommend her services for anyone considering a wedding florist.
  • Laura
    Laura Z. Married on 10/29/2021

There is nothing better than european floral

My flowers was the only task I did that I left so excited for and at peace with for my wedding. I loved my wedding , but there was something so special about my experience with European Floral and Aneta! First of all I messaged several vendors and I lead with "I have a black lace gown and I want dark, seductive, sensual flowers". I know these are harder to find than just your average rose. Aneta not only embraced what I wanted, but she was thrilled to make my vision come true. I could see her passion come through as we talked about what I had in mind and her suggestions were ON POINT for additional things to add, which I love that you can see the artist in the work. My flowers were so incredible and there were nothing but comments about how gorgeous they were, not just pretty, but that they have never seen such beautiful flowers! They made my day truly special and my husband couldn't say enough about them either! Find someone who cares about what you want, and someone who you can see is passionate about flowers, that's European Floral, and they will make all the difference! HGHLY Recommend.

European Floral's reply:

Good morning Laura, thank you so very much for you review, I truly had so much fun working with your flowers, it is not every day when you come a cross someone who has such a beautiful bold ideas for wedding flowers, it was a blast for me. Thank you so very much. Aneta Siadak
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten Married on 10/22/2021

Phenomenal flowers, phenomenal price

Aneta was really wonderful to work with. She was very patient with me changing my florals multiple times. My venue was so beautifully decorated with her florals. I was in tears with how beautiful my florals were. The flowers were so beautiful that I'm currently in the process of preserving them to keep them in my house!

European Floral's reply:

I had so much fun working on your flowers, I loved the colors and types of flowers I worked with. Thank you so very much. Aneta Siadak from European Floral 651 7175689

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Exclusive

11891 Linden Ct N, Lake Elmo MN Saint Paul, MN, 55042
651 7175689
651-717-5689
Location of (European Floral)
11891 Lindern Ct N Lake Elmo, MN, 55402 See on map
651 7175689

by appoitments

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding