European Floral Reviews

European Floral 5
European Floral 6
European Floral 7

Alicia · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely wonderful service. Always felxable and so easy to work with!

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

I first met Aneta when she did the flowers for my best friend's wedding a few years back. She was very professional, kind and the flowers were beautiful. She also did flowers for another friends wedding and those were also sensational. I ended up hiring her for my wedding and the experience was no different. She captures everyone's vision perfectly. All three of our weddings had such different flowers, but were perfect for what we wanted.

Jessie · Married on 08/05/2018

Anetta is the best. She knew exactly what I wanted and made my day perfect

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

My flowers were absolutely stunning! Professionalism was greatly appreciated even in their time of relocating! Affordable and beautiful. I'd recommend to anyone!

Anne · Married on 06/09/2018

Highly recommend! The flowers for our wedding and reception were beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I had complete confidence in Aneta's talent and expertise. Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

Aneta is wonderful and her arrangements were beautiful! Everyone was asking about our flowers and couldn't get over how beautiful they were. i would definitely recommend Aneta. IAneta was my favorite vendor and so easy to work with and extremely flexible!

Cassie · Married on 05/19/2018

She told my little ideas and took them all together to create something amazing! The flowers were everything I wanted and more! I recommend her to anyone!

European Floral 18

Linda · Married on 05/15/2018

Aneta understood perfectly what my sisters and I wanted for our mother's Celebration of Life Memorial and Reception at Waverly Gardens in North Oaks, MN. A garden tribute with a fresh, "just picked, out of the garden" look. A lovely, open, airy, arrangement full of a variety of blooms and greens, Our guests were all impressed!

Pricing was very fair and reasonable. I'm sure we paid less than half what a floral business would charge.

When I explained the various places we wanted the flowers, I appreciated Aneta's knowledge of what flowers to use where. Some were placed in floral foam so they could be transported to the cemetery the next day and others in water for the tables at the reception. As she made them, she took photos and emailed them to me to get my feedback. Her European design was absolutely gorgeous! She was very intent to fullfil the floral look we wanted. We were very, very pleased.

European Floral 19
    European Floral 20

Jakki · Married on 05/05/2018

Thank you Aneta for the beautiful flowers for our wedding!

Lily · Married on 04/21/2018

Aneta was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only were our wedding flowers a great value, they were absolutely stunning. She truly brought my vision to life, and was able to translate pictures I had pulled into a cohesive and beautiful wedding day. Cannot recommend her enough!

European Floral 21

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2018

Aneta was so wonderful to work with from the very beginning! She really listened to what we envisioned and had great ideas of her own. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what she promised.

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Beautiful flowers! Aneta was great to work with! Great personality, flexible, and knows her flower knowledge!!

Alaina · Married on 09/16/2017

She is super easy to work with & does an amazing job! More affordable than most places I looked at.

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

Aneta was great to work with! She had many ideas and examples for me to see as I made decisions on what I wanted for flowers. They turned out absolutely beautiful and better than I imagined! Price was great too!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

Aneta created such lovely bouquets for our wedding in the northwoods. She completely brought my vision to life and we had so many wonderful complements from our guests. I was very pleased with her services and highly recommend her!

Caitlyn · Married on 09/01/2017

Aneta was so amazing to work with. She was able to understand my exact vision for my wedding and then she created something even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I couldn't believe how stunning our bouquets turned out! I had so many compliments on them. I would absolutely recommend Aneta with European Floral!

Maren · Married on 08/19/2017

Aneta was really amazing to work with! We found her online and took a chance. We met with her and her quote was better than any others we received. Not only that, but when she talked about the types of plants she was using, I could tell she really knew what she was talking about and has a passion for floral design. Our flowers for our wedding on Aug. 19, 2017 were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We used greens for our centerpieces as well and those turned out just how I pictured. We received multiple compliments on our floral arrangements from our guests. I would recommend Aneta anytime because she really helps create your personal vision!

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2017

Aneta made the ballroom look so breathtakingly beautiful with her gorgeous floral centerpieces. Simply lovely! Guests were commenting that they had never seen anything so pretty in person, just in magazines.

Raelynn · Married on 07/22/2017

Aneta listened to our needs, made recommendations and was very flexible. Daughter's summer wedding was having a reception outdoors and Aneta steered us away from flowers that would not hold up in the heat but kept with the wedding colors.

Mary Jo · Married on 07/22/2017

Aneta was wonderful to work with. She did my son's wedding 2 years ago and i Ioved her creativity and flexibility. So, when I started planning my wedding, I immediately hired her. She had great suggestions and lots of photos to look at. She absolutely delivers a beautiful setting of flowers and candles. I thought she was extremely reasonable! She made a lovely setting look even more stunning. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2017

We chose Aneta to create our wedding floral, and it was one of the best decisions we made. She was incredibly sweet and really took the time to get to know us and our vision for the wedding day; she even pulled out pictures of every single flower and green in the exact color shades we discussed so I could get a better idea of the final look (for a visual person like myself, this was so helpful!). The bouquets and boutonnieres looked AMAZING; we were blown away by her creative eye for her craft! Thank you so much, Aneta!

Jaime · Married on 07/15/2017

Aneta is the sweetest person and I absolutely loved working with her! She was so flexible and allowed planning a wedding from a different state to be as easy as possible. I had multiple people helping with decorating our venue and she coordinated well with my helpers. She got to know me and the vision we had for our wedding and got it spot on! I received so many wonderful compliments from our wedding guests about my florist and the decorations itself! Our wedding venue looked like a botanical haven and the cost did not reflect that, it was vey reasonable! She even gave us money saving tips and allowed us to incorporate some of our own DIY decorations. Aneta is the absolute best and I am so happy we chose her!!

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Aneta with European Floral had great ideas and really listened to my vision. She was also very affordable. I was so happy with my flowers.

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2017

Words cannot describe how happy we were with our flowers for our wedding. When we first met with Aneta, I had a vision/idea of what I wanted for our flowers but that was it. I did not know of specific flowers to be used other than our flowers for our memory vases. Aneta took the vision and went above and beyond. She had many options of flowers that would help make the vision happen and she talked about each one and what it would look like. European not only delivered on amazing flowers, bouquets, and the guys flower but they also reduced the stress by setting up the flowers at our venue and we were blown away at how stunning it all looked. European Floral went above and beyond to make our day truly special and perfect.