107 Reviews for European Floral

Event Design (4)
Aisle Decor (3)
Flower Petals (2)
107 European Floral Reviews

Aneta is wonderful and her arrangements were beautiful! Everyone was asking about our flowers and couldn't get over how beautiful they were. i would definitely recommend Aneta. IAneta was my favorite vendor and so easy to work with and extremely flexible!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She told my little ideas and took them all together to create something amazing! The flowers were everything I wanted and more! I recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Aneta understood perfectly what my sisters and I wanted for our mother's Celebration of Life Memorial and Reception at Waverly Gardens in North Oaks, MN. A garden tribute with a fresh, "just picked, out of the garden" look. A lovely, open, airy, arrangement full of a variety of blooms and greens, Our guests were all impressed!

Pricing was very fair and reasonable. I'm sure we paid less than half what a floral business would charge.

When I explained the various places we wanted the flowers, I appreciated Aneta's knowledge of what flowers to use where. Some were placed in floral foam so they could be transported to the cemetery the next day and others in water for the tables at the reception. As she made them, she took photos and emailed them to me to get my feedback. Her European design was absolutely gorgeous! She was very intent to fullfil the floral look we wanted. We were very, very pleased.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you Aneta for the beautiful flowers for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jakki, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Aneta was absolutely amazing to work with! Not only were our wedding flowers a great value, they were absolutely stunning. She truly brought my vision to life, and was able to translate pictures I had pulled into a cohesive and beautiful wedding day. Cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Lily, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Aneta was so wonderful to work with from the very beginning! She really listened to what we envisioned and had great ideas of her own. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what she promised.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers! Aneta was great to work with! Great personality, flexible, and knows her flower knowledge!!

Profile Picture User7260331, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She is super easy to work with & does an amazing job! More affordable than most places I looked at.

Profile Picture Alaina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aneta was great to work with! She had many ideas and examples for me to see as I made decisions on what I wanted for flowers. They turned out absolutely beautiful and better than I imagined! Price was great too!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aneta created such lovely bouquets for our wedding in the northwoods. She completely brought my vision to life and we had so many wonderful complements from our guests. I was very pleased with her services and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Aneta was so amazing to work with. She was able to understand my exact vision for my wedding and then she created something even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I couldn't believe how stunning our bouquets turned out! I had so many compliments on them. I would absolutely recommend Aneta with European Floral!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aneta was really amazing to work with! We found her online and took a chance. We met with her and her quote was better than any others we received. Not only that, but when she talked about the types of plants she was using, I could tell she really knew what she was talking about and has a passion for floral design. Our flowers for our wedding on Aug. 19, 2017 were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We used greens for our centerpieces as well and those turned out just how I pictured. We received multiple compliments on our floral arrangements from our guests. I would recommend Aneta anytime because she really helps create your personal vision!

Profile Picture Maren, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Aneta made the ballroom look so breathtakingly beautiful with her gorgeous floral centerpieces. Simply lovely! Guests were commenting that they had never seen anything so pretty in person, just in magazines.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Aneta listened to our needs, made recommendations and was very flexible. Daughter's summer wedding was having a reception outdoors and Aneta steered us away from flowers that would not hold up in the heat but kept with the wedding colors.

Profile Picture Raelynn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Aneta was wonderful to work with. She did my son's wedding 2 years ago and i Ioved her creativity and flexibility. So, when I started planning my wedding, I immediately hired her. She had great suggestions and lots of photos to look at. She absolutely delivers a beautiful setting of flowers and candles. I thought she was extremely reasonable! She made a lovely setting look even more stunning. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Mary Jo, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We chose Aneta to create our wedding floral, and it was one of the best decisions we made. She was incredibly sweet and really took the time to get to know us and our vision for the wedding day; she even pulled out pictures of every single flower and green in the exact color shades we discussed so I could get a better idea of the final look (for a visual person like myself, this was so helpful!). The bouquets and boutonnieres looked AMAZING; we were blown away by her creative eye for her craft! Thank you so much, Aneta!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aneta with European Floral had great ideas and really listened to my vision. She was also very affordable. I was so happy with my flowers.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Aneta is the sweetest person and I absolutely loved working with her! She was so flexible and allowed planning a wedding from a different state to be as easy as possible. I had multiple people helping with decorating our venue and she coordinated well with my helpers. She got to know me and the vision we had for our wedding and got it spot on! I received so many wonderful compliments from our wedding guests about my florist and the decorations itself! Our wedding venue looked like a botanical haven and the cost did not reflect that, it was vey reasonable! She even gave us money saving tips and allowed us to incorporate some of our own DIY decorations. Aneta is the absolute best and I am so happy we chose her!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot describe how happy we were with our flowers for our wedding. When we first met with Aneta, I had a vision/idea of what I wanted for our flowers but that was it. I did not know of specific flowers to be used other than our flowers for our memory vases. Aneta took the vision and went above and beyond. She had many options of flowers that would help make the vision happen and she talked about each one and what it would look like. European not only delivered on amazing flowers, bouquets, and the guys flower but they also reduced the stress by setting up the flowers at our venue and we were blown away at how stunning it all looked. European Floral went above and beyond to make our day truly special and perfect.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Aneta did an amazing job creating beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding! I was intimidated by selecting flowers, but after sitting down with Aneta and communicating the basic colors and ideas I had, she quickly suggested flowers that were perfect and I was so happy day of to see them come together. She's incredibly knowledgeable and after our initial consultation I was confident that everything would turn out. We collected antique tea/coffee pots for our centerpieces and Aneta let us drop them off a week prior to the wedding so she could have a better idea of their size and she arrived day of and set them up on our tables, which was super simple and stress free for us. The cost, which included delivery and setup, was much less than I expected, especially for how amazing the arrangements were!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aneta is AMAZING! From the first meeting I had with her I could tell that our flowers were going to look beautiful. She has very creative ideas if you're looking for more centerpiece options and she also knows what colors/flowers types will look great together. Not only did she have beautiful ideas, but she is budget friendly as well and her designs look beautiful. I could not have asked for anything better for our wedding day, it was simply amazing and beautiful. I would 100% recommend Aneta and European Floral to any bride who's looking!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

European Floral meticulously chose flowers for my wedding bouquets that not only worked with my color scheme, but were durable/reasonably priced flowers. I would definitely recommend them to any other MN brides:)

Profile Picture Angelique, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Aneta was the best! The flowers I got for the value I paid were beyond belief! Amazing and beautiful and many people commented. Can't wait to get the picture back so I can remember every detail!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Aneta was accommodating to our budget. We had minimal needs (bridal bouquet, groom bout and centerpieces) and Aneta was willing to work with just that. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls. She had great ideas for our floral needs, yet still considered what we were originally thinking, making the final outcome exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements