Bozeman, Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry

About Ethereal

Hi, I'm Brittnee, the owner and founder of Ethereal (pronounced ih-theer-ee-uh l ). I am a professional hair and makeup artist and I grew up in the heart of Bozeman, Montana. When I'm not doing hair and makeup for weddings or photoshoots you'll find me curled up with a good book, or outside enjoying the gorgeous scenery Montana has to offer. I'm a dog mom to a spunky, fluffy husky and I'm married to a handsome Montana man who makes me laugh every single day.

Experience

I started Ethereal because I love what I do, and going to work every day never seems to feel like work for me. I love my clients and I love reminding each person why they are truly special. True beauty comes from both the inside and outside, and everyone is beautiful in their own, unique way. It's my job to make you shine!

I have served over one hundred brides since I started pursuing my passion five years ago. I am so blessed to be a part of such special moments in my clients lives. My mission: to give each of my clients an unforgettable experience. My inspiration comes from my clients, who make me smile every single day. I love making people feel their very best, and I combine my skills and ideas with the natural beauty of my clients to create stunning results.

Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry offers high-quality makeup and hair services. Hair service options include hair trial, styling and updos. Makeup services offered include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup
Follow Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry on

Other couples have also viewed

• Indulgence

Videos 4 Videos

12 Reviews for Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry

• Kaci

Kaci J. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Stunning hair and makeup!

Run, do not walk or even hesitate to book Brittnee for any hair and makeup need. She books out quickly, so don’t miss out. Brittnee did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I honestly could say I have never looked so stunning, or felt more confident than I did on my wedding day. Brittnee is a hair and makeup expert. My hair was styled down and curled and it LEGIT stayed for 3 days. My makeup was glamorous and I received so many compliments. Don’t worry, if you book Brittnee, your hair and makeup will stay all day. Not only is Brittnee superbly talented, but she is so professional AND so kind. She is type of person you could hang out with and go grab coffee or a drink with. Brittnee has timely communication, and helped me every step of the way when it came to hair and makeup for my wedding. Brittnee and her team made my bridesmaids look stunning and we had so much fun getting ready on the morning of my wedding day. I highly recommend Brittnee for ANY hair and makeup service you may need. She is worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Rachel · Married on 09/18/2020

Book her, you won’t regret it!

Brittnee is the most talented makeup and hair artist I have ever worked with. She made me feel so special and was amazing to work with. Highly recommend her work if you don’t want to stress on your big day!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Christa · Married on 09/06/2020

Flawless! Highly recommend!

Like many couples this year, my husband and I had to change our wedding plans pretty significantly. Two months before the big day, we downsized our wedding and moved it from Oregon to Montana to be closer to home and minimize travel for family. My original makeup artist was unable to come out from Oregon and I found Ethereal on instagram. I was SO excited Brittnee was available to step in! She is absolutely incredible! I have never felt more beautiful. She really listened to create the look I had envisioned and made it even better! So grateful to have had her as part of our big day. On top of being incredible at her job, her and her team managed to stay exactly on schedule to get 10 bridesmaids, 3 moms and the bride ready right on time. Very impressive! Could not recommend more highly! Thanks again, Brittnee!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Real Wedding

• Rainbow Ranch Lodge Historic Weddings

Ethereal Hair & Make-up are top notch professionals and pleasure to work with!

• Bozeman Bozeman, MT, 59715 See on map
    Location of (Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry)