Bozeman, Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry

About Ethereal

Hi, I'm Brittnee, the owner and founder of Ethereal (pronounced ih-theer-ee-uh l ). I am a professional hair and makeup artist and I grew up in the heart of Bozeman, Montana. When I'm not doing hair and makeup for weddings or photoshoots you'll find me curled up with a good book, or outside enjoying the gorgeous scenery Montana has to offer. I'm a dog mom to a spunky, fluffy husky and I'm married to a handsome Montana man who makes me laugh every single day.

Experience

I started Ethereal because I love what I do, and going to work every day never seems to feel like work for me. I love my clients and I love reminding each person why they are truly special. True beauty comes from both the inside and outside, and everyone is beautiful in their own, unique way. It's my job to make you shine!

I have served over one hundred brides since I started pursuing my passion five years ago. I am so blessed to be a part of such special moments in my clients lives. My mission: to give each of my clients an unforgettable experience. My inspiration comes from my clients, who make me smile every single day. I love making people feel their very best, and I combine my skills and ideas with the natural beauty of my clients to create stunning results.

Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry offers high-quality makeup and hair services. Hair service options include hair trial, styling and updos. Makeup services offered include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Videos 4 Videos

9 Reviews for Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry

Alexandra Hurley · Married on 08/28/2020

The best of the best!

Brittnee is experienced, knowledgeable, talented and such a lovely human. She went above and beyond to make sure I had the best experience possible. She even spent a considerable amount of time finding me the perfect shade of lipstick, only for me to select my usual color. She welcomed feedback and adjusted accordingly (not that I had much because again, she’s a rockstar at her craft). On my wedding day, she kept asking how I felt and encouraged me to eat and relax. It was obvious how much she cares about her brides. I also had an absolute blast getting to know her and working with her over the last year. I’ve never felt as confident and beautiful as she made me feel. She’s worth the investment and so much more. Brittnee has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Tatum Gulyas · Married on 06/20/2020

The most amazing HMU Artist

Brittnee was beyond amazing!! From the moment I reached out, she was responsive and super accommodating on getting me set up for a trial run. She is so sweet and bubbly. She was so accommodating during this wild time of covid 19 and me having to change things for my day. She made it so easy and was super understanding. When I looked in the mirror the day of my wedding, I never felt more beautiful, my makeup and hair was beyond anything or idea I could’ve Pinterest’ed. The rest of the ladies that had makeup and hair done too were sooo happy and loved Brittnee! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Julie

Julie Truong · Married on 12/18/2019

The best. No doubt!

Brittnee is super amazing at what she does. Hands down, the best. I came to Brittnee to get hair and makeup done on multiple occasions and I was never disappointed. She is so patience with my requests and always making sure I’m happy with how my hair or makeup turns out. Brittnee is so awesome about turning my vision about the way I want my makeup/hair into reality. She makes me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Super fun, organize and professional to work with. Follow Brittnee on Instagram to see all her beautiful works. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• Rainbow Ranch Lodge Historic Weddings

Ethereal Hair & Make-up are top notch professionals and pleasure to work with!

• Bozeman Bozeman, MT, 59715 See on map
    Location of (Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry)