Bozeman, Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49

About Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry

About Ethereal

Hi, I'm Brittnee, the owner and founder of Ethereal (pronounced ih-theer-ee-uh l ). I am a professional hair and makeup artist and I grew up in the heart of Bozeman, Montana. When I'm not doing hair and makeup for weddings or photoshoots you'll find me curled up with a good book, or outside enjoying the gorgeous scenery Montana has to offer. I'm a dog mom to a spunky, fluffy husky and I'm married to a handsome Montana man who makes me laugh every single day.

Experience

I started Ethereal because I love what I do, and going to work every day never seems to feel like work for me. I love my clients and I love reminding each person why they are truly special. True beauty comes from both the inside and outside, and everyone is beautiful in their own, unique way. It's my job to make you shine!

I have served over one hundred brides since I started pursuing my passion five years ago. I am so blessed to be a part of such special moments in my clients lives. My mission: to give each of my clients an unforgettable experience. My inspiration comes from my clients, who make me smile every single day. I love making people feel their very best, and I combine my skills and ideas with the natural beauty of my clients to create stunning results.

Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry offers high-quality makeup and hair services. Hair service options include hair trial, styling and updos. Makeup services offered include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

3 Reviews for Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry

1 User photo

Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry 1

michelle · Married on 12/26/2017

what an amazing experience!! brittnee was so flexible in scheduling my last minute elopement! she was quick to respond, helped with some time constraints and did a stunning job on my H + MU! i couldn't have asked to be in better hands. thanks brittnee for being a part of my magical day! xo

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry 2

Joanna · Married on 09/16/2017

Britnee is fabulous. She slayed hair and make up for my welcome dinner and wedding. I felt like a megababe. She was also able to do unique, amazing hair for all 7 of my bridesmaids that fit their looks and vibes perfectly - all ahead of schedule. Additionally, because I was planning my Montana wedding from LA, I really appreciated that she is professional, responsive and on top of her game. On top of all of this, she is cool, relaxed and fun to have around for hours on your wedding day. Really recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Laima · Married on 07/29/2017

Brittnee was absolutely fantastic! She is extremely talented and such a great person to be around. I loved spending time with her and she really helped make my wedding day easy and effortless. She came prepared and had a great sense of timing. I had a vintage hair piece that I wanted to incorporate into my style and I can’t even begin to tell you how perfect it ended up looking. I didn’t have the hair piece during my trial, so the wedding day was the first time that Brittnee saw it, but you wouldn’t have been able to tell. She was not fazed by it at all and styled it so beautifully. People could not stop complimenting me on it and how perfectly it went with my hairstyle. It truly pulled the entire look together.

My wedding day was so fun and smooth because Brittnee had everything under control and she just has such a fun personality. My makeup photographed so well and even my mom, who is pretty hesitant with getting her hair and make-up done, could not stop raving about how great everything looked. Brittnee is nothing short of amazing and I cannot say enough great things about her!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Ethereal Hair and Makeup Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Rainbow Ranch Lodge
    Rainbow Ranch Lodge Historic Weddings

Ethereal Hair & Make-up are top notch professionals and pleasure to work with!

• Bozeman Bozeman, MT, 59715 See on map