Etage Venue

Reseda, CA View map Visit website

Up to 280 guests

Etage Venue welcomes unforgettable wedding celebrations in Reseda, California. Here, modern design and architecture meet timeless sophistication to create a tasteful destination in which to say “I do.” The spacious ballroom’s polished marble floors and glistening decor make it ideal for couples seeking to celebrate a glamorous wedding experience. Situated a short drive from downtown LA and LAX airport, the venue is conveniently located for those arriving from nearby or out of town.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can host all aspects of their wedding journey at Etage Venue, from engagement parties and rehearsal dinners to ceremonies and receptions. The Ballroom mixes contemporary and classic design for a setting where the past meets the present. Geometric designs have been incorporated throughout the decor, meeting traditional forms such a stately columns. The space is crowned by Crystal Mystic chandeliers which when combined with the venue’s adaptable LED lighting create a dramatic atmosphere over the white marble dance floor. A sizable venue, it is suitable for parties of up to 300 loved ones. Tables and gold Chiavari chairs are dispersed throughout the room for guests who wish to rest their feet and mingle

The Etage Venue’s staff work with couples to create a custom aesthetic that speaks to their tastes. In conjunction with furniture rentals, they can also provide a state-of-the-art sound system and fun extras such as a photo booth. The venue’s wedding planner can collaborate closely with couples to help realize their vision for the day, and can assist with the setup and cleanup of events. The management welcomes outside vendors and can advise as to the area’s best florists, bakeries, photographers, and more.

Cuisine

The Etage catering team presents a vast choice of delectable dishes that will delight wedding guests. Attendees can enjoy succulent barbeque pork with fluffy oven-baked potatoes, or dine on fresh salmon served with crisp seasonal vegetables. The waiting team can serve in a number of styles including buffet, plated dinners, and platter service.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$8,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Limited Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Maha K. Married on 11/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Venue for all your celebration needs!

Etage is a BEAUTIFUL venue that truly has everything you need! We hosted our celebration last week and I can not recommend this venue enough. Lucy gave me and mom an initial tour and I immediately fell in love with the space, I toured over ten venues in the LA area but Etage was the perfect balance of modern, elegance and functional. The foyer area is beautiful and open and the hall itself is extremely elegant- my guests could not stop taking about the space. Lucy worked with us to help keep us organized, she even accommodated my schedule with calls as I was in the East coast before the event. Lucy was really communicative and was able to provide us with detailed responses to all our questions. Etage worked with us to make all the small details I wanted come true- they helped curate an amazing menu- I would say the highlight of this space is the food- it is absolutely DELICIOUS. My guests continue to mention how amazing it was and some of the best food they’ve had at a venue. In addition to Lucy, Aren was the BEST- he kept us calm on the day off and was our go to go during the event. He was an amazing at understanding the flow and vibe of our event and adjusting the lights throughout. During setup he helped keep my fiancé calm and provided us with exceptional service throughout the night. Sako and his wife have a lovely venue and their staff is so lovely.

Our only downside was on the day of our event it was clear they were really busy with tours and tastings- it left us with a bit of difficulty in setting up and caused us to behind schedule during our set up. Once Aren and Sako’s wife (I am sorry I can’t recall her name) quickly realized our stress and frustration he stepped in and helped assure us all the tables and clean up would be ready by the time we came back. All in all I would highly recommend Etage for your wedding, engagement or any event needs!
    Jack O. Married on 04/22/2022

Great Service

This venue did more then what we agreed too, no extra charge.
    I am a happy camper.
    Eric D. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great choice for a memorable night!

We had the pleasure to host my daughters 18th birthday at ETAGE. Vova, Serzh and the staff at ETAGE were very accommodating and gracious hosts. All the guests ranted and raved about the food and assortment of appetizers and main courses - "the kabobs were they best they had!" The venue is beautiful and private for the full day for you to set up for your special day. They even allowed for us to hold my daughters practices dance dress rehearsals at no charge, which was not only nice but helpful to prepare the kids dances. I have and would recommend ETAGE, believe me! We traveled to all ends of Los Angeles and shopped other venues and ETAGE was a no brainer for us - cost, private location, convenience and accessibility. Thanks ETAGE
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
6740 Corbin Ave Reseda, CA, 91335

Monday - Sunday 10:00am - 8:00pm
Location of (Etage Venue)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding