Rochester, NY 14615 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

10 Reviews for Esteem Limousine

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Above and Beyond

We looked at several well-known limo services in the Rochester area before booking Esteem. I don’t regret my decision at all! My husband and I had our wedding in October 2018 and coordinated 2 separate pickups for each bridal party, along with a beer run and pizza pickup (the latter, were not originally planned). The driver (Dave) was incredibly accommodating, personable, and professional. The limo itself was clean, comfortable, and modern. Our entire wedding party had a blast. Esteem was incredibly professional and easy to work with in the planning process and day-of coordination. I would certainly use them again for a future event/party, and would recommend their services to anyone in the Rochester area!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

We had a great experience with Esteem Limousine on our wedding day! They were about $200 cheaper than other limousine companies in the area with the same or better quality and service. The driver was professional and the party bus was in top shape. We had a great time partying on the way to the reception and left the limousine a little messy but did not get charged a cleanup free.

Sent on 02/09/2017
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 04/18/2015

Thank you to Esteem Limo for great service on our wedding day! The vehicle was amazing and we had a great time in it all day! Thank you to Daniel and his great service! Also a special shout out to our driver Luis, thank you for your excellent service!

Sent on 04/27/2015