2216 Plantside Drive, Louisville, KY 40299 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date

About Essential Details

Details...

Tiny little intangibles, often overlooked, that possess unbelievable power. So powerful are these tiny little items, that when left unchecked, they can be the difference between success and failure. Essential Details can make the difference by ensuring your momentous occasion does not become a monumental mistake. We are a planning company, and we make our living making sure details don't stand in the way of success. And we do it quite well. With years of experience behind us and serving an amazing list of clients, we create huge events out of millions of well-placed essential details.

Follow Essential Details on

Essential Details 5
Essential Details 6
Essential Details 7

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

Lauren and the staff at Blooms by Essential Details made my wedding more beautiful than I could have imagined! They took my crazy explanations and turned them into reality. It's almost like they knew exactly what I was picturing. I was able to supply some of the decor myself, and they were able to incorporate it into their arrangements. Getting everything in place and then moving it into the reception area was flawless. Also, they were significantly cheaper than many other places I had visited, and I think they did a better job than anyone else would have. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Lauren at Essential Details was amazing from day one. She was extremely responsive and super friendly. She was creative and came up with ways to save money throughout the process. She created some absolutely stunning arrangements and truly made my wedding day so, so special. She was professional and timely and efficient. Could not recommend her more, the value and results were phenomenal.

Essential Details 8
    Essential Details 9
    Essential Details 10
    Essential Details 11
    Essential Details 12
    Essential Details 13
    Essential Details 14

tess · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I planned our Louisville wedding from our current home in Alaska. We cannot say enough about Sheryl from Essential Details. Even though she was only our "day of" coordinator, she went above and beyond and made our wedding day incredibly special. Planning a wedding from afar is not easy, but Sheryl made the process very manageable through all of her help. She is a fabulous coordinator and so wonderful to work with. We are so lucky we had all of Sheryl's guidance along the way!

Essential Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Dr. David Huddleston
    Dr. David Huddleston Wedding Officiants

Super!

• COMPLETE weddings + events
    COMPLETE weddings + events Wedding DJs

We have worked with Sheryl and the Essential Details team on multiple events for at over 5 years now. The planning process has always gone flawlessly, and the day-of results definitely reflect their dedicated preparation. Certainly a great choice for events of all sizes - private, wedding, and corporate.

• 2216 Plantside Drive Louisville, KY 40299 See on map