ROGER ESPINOZA - Espimusic Entertainment Inc.

Pasadena, CA View map

Espino is indeed Caliente as is his band. The small town of Granada, Nicaragua is an unlikely beginning for a virtuoso guitarist the caliber of Roger Espinoza. But then nothing about this uncommon artist is exactly as it seems. The sound emanating from the family piano often filled the Espinoza home. Roger (senior) would often treat the family to his musical prowess during informal family gatherings. It was here for the first time that Roger jr. delighted to the melodies that would come to be the heart of his signature style throughout his adult years. The chance at a better life brought the Espinoza’s to the "new world." When he was just three years of age, Roger, his brother Dexter, mother Nora and father Roger Sr. all sought their fortune in America, moving to the island of Manhattan. By the age of seven, Roger’s family had made another move -- this time west and the young Espinoza found himself living in Hollywood. His musicality began innocently enough as a member of a choir. At LA’s St. Kevin’s church, young Roger Espinoza sang with the "Kevinettes" and started a musical journey that has culminated with the release of his New World Music debut, Café Fuego. But the finesse and artistry the virtuoso displays on the instrument today came from an unlikely inspiration. "As soon as I heard the rock group KISS and Van Halen, myself and my friends grabbed tennis rackets, put on some face paint and bingo instant KISS. Since then, Roger has built from the ground up Espimusic Entertainment and has had the fortunate opportunity to work some great events as well as great musicians and hollywood actors. Andrea Bocelli, Il Divo on the tonight show featuring Jay Leno, Grammy winner David Foster, Johnny Mathis, Chris Botti, Cristina Aguilera, The Dr. Phil show, L.A. Lakers David Fischer, Sergio Mendes, Hilary Clinton. Espino, (Espimusic Entertainment), also, in collaboration with some of L.A. finest catering companies has had the privilege to provide events for Halle Berry, Saban, President of Mexico Vincente Fox, The Schwarzenegger’s. Espino has some commercial credits as well. Coke commercial featuring Selma Hayek, "Jello" jingle, Mens Wherehouse, Telemundo (spanish t.v.), promoting his new c.d. "Masks"

3.5
    Cat Married on 09/09/2007
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Roger Espinoza as a solo guitarist for our wedding ceremony. He is by far one of our favorite vendors, so talented yet humble! We gave him our song choices for our ceremony and he even took the effort to learn 2 new songs. He arrived on time and played beautifully. We highly recommend him to any bride and groom looking for an alternative to the traditional harpist or string quartet. He even has a full band that you can hire for the cocktail hour or reception, although we thought his solo was rich sounding enough on its own for our ceremony.

ROGER ESPINOZA - Espimusic Entertainment Inc.'s reply:

Cat/Tim,

gosh, thanks so much for this great and positive review!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    Selina Married on 05/16/2009
    2 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
    This was my only disappointment of the wedding. Roger was great leading up to the day but due to family obligations he was not able to make it. I totally understood that but the band that was sent in his place did not fulfill the contract that was agreed upon and signed. Roger has a great talent and was so amazing when I saw him play. I realy though this was going to be the highlight to my wedding but because of all the issues that came up with the replacements and the unprofessionalism it really clouded my perception of this company. They did not come 1 hour earlier than the event and left 1 hour before they should have. I wish him well in his future endeavors and hope that no bride is put through what I was.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Avalon Music - DUPE Avalon Music - DUPE Wedding Musicians

pros!

Pasadena, CA, 91001

M-Sun. 8am-7pm Leave message if after business hours. We will return your call the following business day. Thank You, Espimusic Entertainment www.espimusic.com
Location of (ROGER ESPINOZA - Espimusic Entertainment Inc.)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding