Tarzana, CA 91356 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Gold Image Printing
MDL0395 1828ACC
CathyWeddingPic1

4 Reviews for Especially For You Designs

Lana · Married on 08/10/2013

Now I have the unusual circumstance that I had 2 wedding planners because I had a small destination wedding ceremony and then a huge local wedding banquet. Especially For You Designs was my wedding planner for the huge banquet.

Charisma was absolutely amazing. I was so overwhelmed by everything that needed to be done and she was unbelievably helpful at helping me sort out all the details of wedding planning in a chronological order. I also was dealing with all the drama trying to make everyone in our families happy and had to change so many things on her but she was great at handling it all and making everything happen so fast (even the night before the wedding!). She was also so quick to respond to all my questions and even emailed me reminders for deadlines. She went above and beyond for our wedding and we're so grateful that she was our planner.

Albert was my day of coordinator and he was so great at guiding each part of the day and helping us keep the flow of the schedule. He was so professional and helped deal with the awful restaurant manager who was just downright rude. He also stayed way past the time he was supposed to just to make sure everything went smoothly.

Our other wedding planner for our small destination wedding was just awful. She never responded to emails/phone calls/texts and would sometimes take 2 weeks to respond because she had other weddings to deal with. Then she had assistants return our calls and they wouldn't coordinate so she would have no idea what I told them and I would end up repeating myself over and over. She was also our day of coordinator and really did not seem to know anything besides how to show us where to walk. She didn't help guide each part of the schedule to flow smoothly and there was even a time where we had to look for her to see why the cake cutting wasn't set up.

Anyway, we are so happy with how our wedding banquet turned out thanks to Charisma & Albert and everyone at Especially For You Designs.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2007

Anh and all of the other employees at Especially For You Design were amazing. Anh went through every aspect of our wedding with us and helped us plan and decorate. She had so many great ideas and recommendations. She organized everyone on the night on the rehearsal and did an amazing job putting everything together on the day of our wedding. I don't know what I would have done without her! She went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 01/30/2008

Mary · Married on 04/09/2011

1.6
      0.5
      1.5
      2.0

I got both my invitations and flowers at Especially For You. The invitations were beautiful, but expensive (especially since I saw other invitations of the same type/quality that were much more affordable at other vendors after I had ordered mine. The centerpieces looked great on the day of our "preview" before we approved the design and made our deposit, but on our actual wedding the flowers looked wilted and kind of sad. My bouquets (both for me and the bridesmaids) were soaking wet when they arrived. To avoid stressing me out, my bridesmaids secretly shook and patted the bouquets dry before the ceremony. The "paisley" petal design that I had asked for on our aisle turned out to be some kind of indiscernible swirl. Of course, being the bride, I didn't see it until the videos were released months later. They didn't tell us we had to provide the cones for the petal toss, so we didn't have any petals tossed after the ceremony. They "worked" with us on our budget, but overall we were pretty disappointed with the service. We didn't want to spare any expense at our wedding, but we definitely did NOT get our money's worth in terms of flowers.

Sent on 01/21/2012

Especially For You Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• Tarzana, 91356 See on map
    Location of (Especially For You Designs)