Charlotte, NC 28202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Esef Productions

ESEF (es'ef) Productions is a media production company specializing in promotional films, photography, graphic design, music videos, product branding, website design, special events and other forms of media art.

Executed with a modern artistic vision, we strive to combine ideas from both clients and producers to create a product that is emotionally impactful while aesthetically pleasing.

(es'ef)

Follow Esef Productions on

• Skyvisions USA
  • Sean White Photo & Film Inc.
  • Soussou Productions

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

11 Reviews for Esef Productions

JULIE · Married on 06/18/2016

Esef productions does an amazing job with video! They did our daughter's engagement video and now the wedding video, complete with drone footage. They were very fun to work with and truly pounded the payment to make sure they captured every detail. They quickly turned around a "teaser" video and were able to provide that even before the honeymooners had returned! Our other daughter is already talking about requesting them to do her wedding....even though she's not even engaged and no wedding in the immediate future!! They truly are that good! Thanks Corey and Esef productions for artistically capturing this special time for our daughter and new son-in-law!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Caroline · Married on 06/18/2016

I should preface this review by saying that videography was EXTREMELY important to me (first wedding vendor booked) and that I looked through probably 100 different videographers all across Georgia and North Carolina before choosing Esef Productions out of Charlotte. I chose Esef for their creativity and quality of videos. Their wedding videos didn't have a canned order and playlist, but rather they told the unique story of each special day and it made you feel like you were there.

I was thrilled to book them, and 10 months later it was wedding day in Athens, GA. Corey and Mario arrived promptly, discussed general timing of shots, and ran with everything during our busy and multiple-location 10-hour day. They came up with SO many cool ideas - I was blown away and numerous guests mentioned how amazing our videographers were. Everyone especially enjoyed the drone! I've seen the minute teaser and could not love it more - they had moments included that I hadn't even realized were filmed. They went back to one of our photo spots to get additional coverage the day after our wedding and we didn't even ask! Cannot say enough good things about this duo, their passion for their work, and the resulting finished products!! I'm definitely hiring them for my sister's wedding (as soon as she's engaged)!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Brian · Married on 02/02/2016

I've had the chance to see these guys operate at a few weddings. We've been to 4 they they've filmed NOT including ours. So I suppose that's saying something :) great job Esef

Sent on 12/16/2016

Award

Esef Productions Pricing

Esef Productions Price Rates

Real Weddings

• Charlotte, 28202 See on map
    Location of (Esef Productions)