Erin Smith Creations

Yorkville, IL View map Visit website

Erin Smith Creations is a hair and makeup studio located in Yorkville, Illinois, Illinois, also serving the Chicago area. Passionate owner and coordinator Erin specializes in wedding beauty preparation and creating one-of-a-kind looks that are as distinct and detailed as each client and event. With 11 years of experience and dedication to providing couples with open communication, Erin delights in helping to-be-weds look and feel relaxed and radiant on their special day.

The talented team at Erin Smith Creations continually works to keep up with the ever-changing trends in the hair and makeup industry. It offers clients an extensive range of hair options for their wedding-day look, including hair blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, and classic updos. Their other services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lash applications
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site hair
  • On-site makeup
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
  • Allison
    Allison L. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing experience!

Erin is truly wonderful to work with! Did a trial, haircut, and wedding hair and makeup with her and was amazed with everything. She's super down to earth and easy to talk to and make me and my girls look amazing for my wedding day. Highly recommend!

Erin Smith Creations's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure meeting you and your crew, you were so beautiful! I appreciate the nice comments and working with you. Congratulations
    Michael S. Married on 05/30/2019

Disaster to perfection

Having gone to another stylist for a quick hair cut turned into a nightmare. I just wanted a small amount of hair trimmed and got a botched job, calling Erin and getting my hair back to normal would be a challenge for most, but she got me in and fixed up.
    Meghan Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing! She goes above and beyond

Erin is absolutely amazing!! I hired her for my wedding on 6-1-19. Not only did I and my bridesmaids love our hair and makeup, but Erin also went above and beyond hair and makeup application. When things needed to be moved, she was right there to help. When my photographer arrived and I needed help with my dress, there she was! She was amazing with my family and friends (including my little cousins) and she has the sweetest personality. She listened to my concerns and made sure they were non-existent come my wedding day. My now husband (!!!) and I did a first look and I had concerns come ceremony time that my hair and makeup might not look as on point. Erin worked it out so she could stay and make any adjustments (I had my hair half braided/half down and curled for pictures and wanted the curls pinned up for the ceremony/reception) before she left. If you hire Erin for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Erin
Erin
Owner

Erin has been doing Hair and weddings for over 15 years across the chicago land area, as well as traveled to other states like colorado, new mexico, and florida. Has experience with all hair textures, cultures, and wedding specialties.

Yorkville, IL, 60538
6302045429
Location of (Erin Smith Creations)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding