Denver, Denver, CO 80204 Map · Phone number

About Erika Sandoval Event Planning & Design

Erika Sandoval Event Planning & Design is an event planning company in Denver, Colorado. This full-service company creates events that reflect the true personality and style of their clients. With exceptional personalized services, they're dedicated to creating memorable, successful and fun events. Erika Sandoval Event Planning & Design embraces creativity and uniqueness to create completely one-of-a-kind wedding events.

Erika Sandoval Event Planning & Design offers customizable packages to all of their clients, in order to provide the exact services needed for each event that they do. Whether you need assistance with event design, finding vendor referrals, or creating timelines, this company can be there for you. The other services offered include:

• Budget analysis

styledshoot 196 51 948114 v2

17 Reviews for Erika Sandoval Event Planning & Design

Jenine Vigil · Married on 09/22/2018

Hailey's Sweet 16

We hired Erika to plan my daughter Hailey’s Sweet 16, it was truly the best thing that we could have done. Before hiring Erika we knew that we were planning on having at least 100 people attend. We had a vision that we wanted to make this party somewhat fancy (but affordable) since it was going to be such a special celebration. I started planning on my own about 7 months prior as the time was getting closer (6 weeks before) between finding a venue, catering, linens, flowers plus all of the extra details I realized that I couldn’t do this on my own. After reading some of Erika’s other reviews and seeing pictures from her previous events I knew Erika was the one. I contacted Erika and heard back from her almost immediately which was nice because I needed someone as soon as possible since I had waited to so long to hire an event planner. Over the phone I explained to Erika what we were looking for and what our price range was going to be. I mentioned to Erika that Hailey loves Sephora and would like to incorporate the black, white and red into her party. Something that was also important to us was to have real flower center pieces, something somewhat elegant. After our phone call we set up a lunch meeting. From the second that Erika and I met I was impressed with her organization skills. She had created several different packages for us with different prices which was great for us because we were trying to stay within our budget. Erika was able to find the perfect venue for us by the time that we had met for lunch which took a huge weight off of my shoulders, being that we were on somewhat of a time crunch. From the time that we hired Erika to the date of our event Erika stayed in touch with me to on a normal basis to go over details and tasks that were completed for the party. Every time I would talk to Erika she would fill me in on all of the new details and ideas that she had to make this the perfect party. I had never attended a big sweet 16 party and wasn’t sure what we could do to fill up the 5 hour timeline. Erika created a perfect time line for us which included the lighting and dedication of the 16 candles. This is something that we had never seen or heard of before. Hailey dedicated each candle to someone special in her life and after the candles were all lite, we sang happy birthday to her. It was the most beautiful moment. Everyone who was there was talking about how amazing the lighting of the candles was and what a great idea it was. Hailey had no idea that we were going to sing her happy birthday after the candles were lite, the look on her face was priceless. Without Erika that moment would have never happened. Erika designed and created the most beautiful red rose center pieces, with a piece of black and white ribbon tied around the vases to keep the Sephora theme incorporated. Each center piece was absolutely breath taking and were designed by Erika. Erika designed Hailey’s cake table which included real glass candy containers to store the candy, all of the containers were just a little different which gave the table a wonderful look and to top off the cake table she designed the most beautiful over the top back drop it was very unique and original. The backdrop design had our guests in awe!!!! The entire cake table was jaw dropping and definitely a hit. Erika also added gold into the color scheme which added such and elegant look to everything. She did a beautiful gold table cloth on the cake table and used gold saucers underneath each of the plates to make the table settings pop. Having the table settings definitely made this party look elegant. Over all this party was more than we could have asked for. I could never thank Erika enough. Our friends and family had the best time and loved all of the décor they talked about the party for weeks to follow. Hailey was so impressed and said that her party couldn’t have been better. Without Erika none of this would have been possible. Without a doubt we will be hiring Erika again!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Eleanor · Married on 09/08/2018

Erika is amazing. We had a large wedding and Erika was there to help us plan every detail. She met with my fiancé and I to hear our ideas and was incredibly responsive - any question I had, Erika responded right away. She reached out to our vendors ahead of time to coordinate, created a detailed timeline and, at the wedding, she and her staff took care of everything. As a result, my fiancé and I could enjoy every moment and not worry about any details. I highly recommend Erika - she is reliable, friendly, organized and helpful - everything you would want in a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Brenda · Married on 07/07/2018

I reached out to Ms. Sandoval 12 months prior to our event (my daughters 15th-quinceañera). I told Ms. Sandoval what our budget was like for the upcoming months and she made sure to allocate the money properly and I even had extra funds available to treat our family that came in from out of town and after party. Yes, I know this was amazing!
    Initially Ms. Sandoval customized an inspiration book that helped us throughout our planning and know exactly what we were looking for. She arranged the dress shopping for my daughter, and myself. Ms. Sandoval also met with my daughter to get the attire chosen for the party in her quinceañera (damas and chambelanes and my other children involved).
    She selected a unique style for our invitations. A lot of our guests were surprised that they were not the ordinary invitations used in quinceañeras.
    Ms. Sandoval went beyond the venue search; she was literally all over this search. I personally didn’t even know we had so many venues nearby the place we wanted to host our event. She did not go anywhere off from our desired location. She found a venue within 4 miles away from our home!
    Ms. Sandoval did all vendor recommendations-she also suggested a photo booth-which I was not really up for at the beginning. But oh boy was I wrong! I am very happy that we hired the photo booth-kept all children entertained. Plus we now have a lot of funny memories of everyone who attended our event.
    Ms. Sandoval gave us several ideas when it came to floral arrangements; it was a difficult to choose since she has amazing talent and couldn’t decide on a particular one. The flower arrangements were so beautiful!
    Ms. Sandoval had couple of assistants to help throughout the day and this made things at ease for our family because of this, we were able to enjoy this beautiful event for our daughter.
    In all honesty, the best was to see my daughter cry after she saw the room-she was astonished and so thankful!

Sent on 07/18/2018