Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Map · Phone number

About Erika Earl Photography

Congratulations, you're getting married!

This is the moment every girl dreams about... Her dream man getting down on one knee and asking her if she will spend the rest of her life with him. The box, the ring, the location, the question... All of these elements combine and sparks ignite into one of the most magical experiences of any woman's life. Capturing the proposal and the wonder still lingering in the weeks thereafter in an engagement shoot will be guaranteed to preserve these special memories. Every bride is different and the bridal shoot is perfect for capturing the grace, class and elegance of the beautiful bride in her own unique way. Everything from the dress she picks and the way she does her hair to the makeup and bouquet will all be key components to remember for all time. Framed bridal and engagement shots are also perfect to proudly display in a place of honor on the big day for family and friends alike to appreciate.

When the big day finally arrives, I assure you that your wedding, and the fun and excitement had both before and after will be captured beautifully and in such a way that the camera's presence adds to the experience, instead of distracting from it. Photographs from the bride getting ready all the way to the couple's farewell will be tasteful, artistic, and fun. Your wedding day is certainly a day to remember... Make sure it is captured by a professional!

About Erika
First off, I hate writing about myself. That's not a pathetic attempt at being sweetly self-depracating and humble, either. It's just that I'm not the one that this story is really about. I'm discovering more and more each day that the true protagonist in my life is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My life and life's work are merely here to bring Him glory.

That being said, I love photography. I love making people feel special and cherished and downright gorgeous. I believe that everyone deserves to feel that way.I try to see the world through my Father's eyes and portray my subjects the way that He sees them… as His beautiful and treasured creation.

I'm a Canon girl, but if you're a Nikon, we can still be friends. There are more important things to fight about. I'm a frozen yogurt addict, a sister, a daughter, and a best friend. I love the smell of clean laundry and singing at the top of my lungs in my car. I'm an avid reader, and a not-so-closet nerd. Most importantly, I'm learning every day to be more and more like the woman that God designed me to be.

You can check out some of my photography work at www.erikaearl.com.

• We are BIG Pictures
02fb1059cc967b37 1292015083101 MG7361dngEdited
MG7361dngEdited

1 Reviews for Erika Earl Photography

Leah · Married on 06/02/2012

Erika is great. She listened to me, was patient, was there when she said she would be, and I felt like she really cared about my experience. I got the pictures I wanted. Thanks Erika!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Erika Earl Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums