Erika Dotson Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Erika Dotson Photography

Passionate and Authentic Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer

Erika Dotson is a passionate and authentic Arkansas wedding photographer specializing in natural timeless imagery serving couples in Northwest Arkansas, Little Rock, Tulsa, Springfield, Branson, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Memphis, Joplin, and surrounding areas.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Little Rock

Follow Erika Dotson Photography on

18 Reviews for Erika Dotson Photography

Erika Dotson is not only a great photographer but an amazing person. She was absolutely the best person to deal with! She helped me so much in deciding what to do for my wedding, I texted her and called her for ten months to see what would look good for pictures and what would work for our families. My husband and I had never had pictures taken professionally before we met Erika and she made it so awesome and not awkward in the least bit. Recently I have been in 3 other weddings and that really made me realize how amazing she is. We sat down before the wedding and discussed shots I really wanted and what our families wanted. We made a time frame for our big day and she knew exactly what to say and do. Literally our day was absolutely perfect and I believe that without Erika we would have been lost.

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erika is extremely professional and great at what she does! A week before the wedding, Erika had a slight accident and broke her elbow. Needless to say we were a little worried if she would still be able to cover our wedding. She not only covered our entire wedding day, but she did an awesome job too! She even got a second shooter free of charge. We loved her and so did our families!

Profile Picture User4207867, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erika Dotson was absolutely exceptional to work with, I couldn't have asked for a more talented photographer. She did our engagements, bridal, and wedding photos. She is genuine, caring and very professional. I am a very indecisive person, I told her it was completely up to her where she wanted to take the engagement and bridal portraits. She did an amazing job with choosing the perfect spots! She was so flexible and so patient with all my indecisiveness. She was 8 months pregnant during our engagement photos and photographed us for 3 hours, she was such a trooper! I was a little anxious about how the photographs were going to turn out, but when I recieved a preview of the photos the next morning my worries went away, they were positively gorgeous!!!

Of course out of all the beautiful sunny weekends leading up to my wedding day there would be a torrential downpour on our day! The wedding coordinator was telling me that the wedding will probably be inside, but I insisted on having an outside wedding anyway. Erika told me rain or shine she would be right outside with me taking pictures. She was more than just a photographer that day, she was a caring friend who made me feel non-Bridezilla-ish for pressing on an outside wedding. With minutes to spare the rain stopped and we were able to have our outside wedding! I was impressed with how quick we were able to view and upload our photographs! Every photograph that she captured seemed like special moments! I highly recommend Erika Dotson to anyone who wants beautiful and timeless photographs ;)

Profile Picture Anita, 6/7/14, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend the services of Erika Dotson Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Erika Dotson Photography was a pleasure to work with. She brought a wonderful team with her to capture every detail of the wedding, was on time, and pleasant throughout the evening. I would recommend Erika again for her prices, personality, and the finished product. The images they produced were absolutely beautiful!

Events