16835 Hinds Rd., Holley, NY 14470 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Erie Way Flowers

At Erie Way, we are farmer ~ Florist.....that is, we grow numerous varieties of flowers on our farm and use them for bouquets and arrangements for your wedding. Whether you would like to purchase buckets of flowers for a DIY wedding or have us create beautiful designs for you, Erie Way is the place!! Call/Text 585-750-3659 or email info@erieway.com for a free consultation.

Follow Erie Way Flowers on

Erie Way Flowers 3
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Beautiful and Perfect

Wow. Jill blew us and our guests away! We went to her with a rather different vision than most and wanted very dark colors, lots of texture or some highlights of special flower and pheasant feathers. Jill’s excitement showed in her work and she totally ran with our ideas made the venue come to life and her bouquets and arrangements were stunning! We even showed her a last minute installation picture from Pinterest and she had the stands built for our wedding and they were incredible! We still can’t believe that Jill grows all her flowers and that they look as beautiful as they do. We also can’t rave enough about her responsiveness and willingness to go the extra mile. She even incorporated a piece of my mothers dress around my bouquet

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Erie Way Flowers 4
    Erie Way Flowers 5
    Erie Way Flowers 6

Erie Way Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity! I loved working with you all and I had so much fun being creative with your vision.
    I'm glad you loved it so much!! Stop by the farm and see me any time!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Do not hesitate when it comes to booking Erie Way Flowers as your florist- you will NOT be disappointed! Jill Bower did an absolute breathtaking job in matching my visions expectations. My husband and I had our wedding reception this past October at Tailwater Lodge in Altmar. I completely put my trust in Jill’s hands and she delivered. I told her what I envisioned and she brought it to life with her incredible talent. She definitely created a “wow” factor for my husband and I as well as for all of our family and friends. I would recommend Jill to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion! I can’t thank her enough for making one of the most important details of our wedding day absolutely perfect in every way!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jennie · Married on 09/16/2017

Erie Way was our first choice for the flowers for our wedding! They new exactly what we wanted! We did a DYI wedding and when we recieved the buckets of flowers I couldn't belive how many different kinds there were. Jill made our bouquets and boutonnieres. We loved them so much! We will go to Erie Way from now on for any Floral Arrangements! They are the best!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Erie Way Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings