Erie Way Flowers Reviews

Erie Way Flowers 6
Erie Way Flowers 7
  • User4326610 · Recently married

Greenery Galore!

Jill is such an amazing florist. She is personable and knows exactly how to make your flower visions come to life!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Erie Way Flowers 8
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We loved our flowers from Erie Way. My bouquet was simple yet elegant and my girls had these gorgeous unique flower rings. They photographed beautifully and we were able to use the floral rings as a backdrop behind our sweetheart table.

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Erie Way Flowers 9
    Erie Way Flowers 10
    Erie Way Flowers 11
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Beautiful and Perfect

Wow. Jill blew us and our guests away! We went to her with a rather different vision than most and wanted very dark colors, lots of texture or some highlights of special flower and pheasant feathers. Jill’s excitement showed in her work and she totally ran with our ideas made the venue come to life and her bouquets and arrangements were stunning! We even showed her a last minute installation picture from Pinterest and she had the stands built for our wedding and they were incredible! We still can’t believe that Jill grows all her flowers and that they look as beautiful as they do. We also can’t rave enough about her responsiveness and willingness to go the extra mile. She even incorporated a piece of my mothers dress around my bouquet

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Erie Way Flowers 12
    Erie Way Flowers 13
    Erie Way Flowers 14

Erie Way Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity! I loved working with you all and I had so much fun being creative with your vision.
    I'm glad you loved it so much!! Stop by the farm and see me any time!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Do not hesitate when it comes to booking Erie Way Flowers as your florist- you will NOT be disappointed! Jill Bower did an absolute breathtaking job in matching my visions expectations. My husband and I had our wedding reception this past October at Tailwater Lodge in Altmar. I completely put my trust in Jill’s hands and she delivered. I told her what I envisioned and she brought it to life with her incredible talent. She definitely created a “wow” factor for my husband and I as well as for all of our family and friends. I would recommend Jill to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion! I can’t thank her enough for making one of the most important details of our wedding day absolutely perfect in every way!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jennie · Married on 09/16/2017

Erie Way was our first choice for the flowers for our wedding! They new exactly what we wanted! We did a DYI wedding and when we recieved the buckets of flowers I couldn't belive how many different kinds there were. Jill made our bouquets and boutonnieres. We loved them so much! We will go to Erie Way from now on for any Floral Arrangements! They are the best!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Clarise · Married on 07/14/2017

Jill is a wonderful person, and she is a talented florist! She always communicated quickly with us and was dependable! Our theme was Christmas in July, she had great ideas, and went above and beyond our expectations! We met with her a few times in person, and she showed us the flowers she was growing for our wedding. It was a great experience to be able to visualize what she was going to do! She also came the day before our wedding to decorate the fireplace mantel at our venue with evergreen tree clippings (she owns an evergreen tree farm) which was perfect and beautiful! We ended up getting married in front of that fireplace. All of the flowers including bouquets, boutineers, crowns, corsages and aisle flowers were gorgeous! We would recommend her for any occasion! Thank you Jill for everything!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2017

By the best decision i made for my wedding flowers! Not only was she inviting when we came to her flower farm but she made sure I had gotten exactly what I wanted in the end!!! I couldnt of been more pleased with my arrangements for my big day!! My arbor decor was everything I have ever wanted and my center pieces were perfect!! Such a great hard worker and willing to everything perfect for you! :)

Sent on 08/07/2017

Guy · Married on 07/24/2016

We were very impressed by the flowers that Jill provided for us. They really made the ceremony and reception beautiful! We wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/03/2016

Working with Jill at Erie Way Flowers was a perfect experience! From our very first meeting I knew Jill was a perfect match for all of my flower needs. My bouquets, center pieces, church flowers etc. were absolutely flawless and Jill patiently helped me through each step of the process. (since I did not have a single clue about flowers or the process) Jill was extremely attentive, always reaching out to me whenever she had questions or wanted to get something squared away. The staff at my venue (Belhurst Castle) also raved about Jill and how sweet she was. They expressed how nice it was to work with a florist who stayed and made sure everything was where it needed to be. She said most people just drop the flowers off and run. In a world where planning a wedding can sometimes be very frustrating and seem tedious, Jill was a breath of fresh air. I absolutely loved working with Jill and I recommend her to everyone I know!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Shawna · Married on 08/08/2015

Jill's flowers are gorgeous and she was awesome at taking the time to understand exactly what I wanted. She designed the floral arrangements for our wedding including an amazing arch arrangement that really made the ceremony site beautiful. She made sure every detail was covered and was so accommodating to my requests. I would highly recommend her and her services!

Sent on 08/07/2017