Bellefontaine, OH 43311 Map · Phone number

About Erica Lee Photo

Hi, I'm Erica!

I'm owner and photographer of Erica Lee Photo. My favorite part about this job is getting to know my clients so well that they become my friends. I truly adore the opportunity to photograph such a special day in a couples lives and like to have fun while doing so!

View the rest of my work at www.ericaleephoto.com

If you would like more information please email me at ericaleephoto@aol.com

abbitt1262
abbitt1262
6c9751644d8482d6 1421092286812 moeder 1561
bailin1598

4 Reviews for Erica Lee Photo

My fiance and I are absolutely in LOVE with our engagement photos. Like many males, my fiance wasn't super thrilled about the photo session, but Erica made it fun for both of us. She was professional and coached us along the way-without making the photos too staged. Erica accommodated our busy schedules and location. She is a truly talented artist and we can not wait to have her capture our wedding this summer. We are so excited to have these photos to some day show our children and grandchildren. I would and already have recommended her to many friends.

Sent on 01/28/2015

I think it says a lot about Erica when I get extremely excited months in advance for any upcoming pictures! She is a great person, and makes you feel so comfortable, almost as if you've known her for years! Every picture she posts is better than the last, and she is always, consistently coming up with new, creative ideas. She strives to encompass the exact emotions of that very moment, which leaves you with not only a beautiful photo, but the memories attached with it. Her work with wedding photos, engagement sessions, and babies firsts are my favorite!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Kristy · Married on 07/13/2013

Erica has been photographing our family events for several years. She has been involved with engagement photos as well as two weddings. I find her style to be very creative and innovative. Her demeanor is very calming and she is able to roll with the punches as things are ever changing during the wedding/reception. We have received many complements on the special moments that she was able to capture in her photos. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for style & flair in their photos.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Erica Lee Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints