Erica Johanna Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Erica Johanna Photography is a wedding photography company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Owner Erica combines a mix of candid and styled poses to capture memories you’ll treasure for years to come. She uses various photography styles, like natural, photojournalistic, and traditional to help chronicle each couple’s one-of-a-kind love.

Erica Johanna Photography provides engagement sessions, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions. This photographer creates a personalized timeline for each couple, allowing them to focus on relaxing and having fun on their special day. Erica also offers the following wedding services to ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible:

• Additional hours
  • Hand-coloring
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • One event per day
  • Second photographer
  • Willingness to travel
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Magda K. Married on 07/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flexible and unbeatable quality!

We felt so comfortable with Erica and Neil, they did a great job of understanding our wedding vision and giving us exactly what we asked for. They are top tier quality for a fair and reasonable price. The photos are more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Additionally, we really appreciated how flexible Erica & Neil were during COVID. There were no problems with changing the contract as wedding plans changed and they were so accommodating. That just shows how committed they are to ensuring the best possible experience for their clients!
    Allie R. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Erica, you won't regret it!

We absolutely loved working with Erica and are so glad we booked her for our engagement photos and wedding. Erica is so personable, professional, and organized. It really felt like we were being photographed by a friend. She had a knack for explaining poses and making you feel like you were born to be a model…we were scared it might be awkward, but it wasn’t in the least. Erica is also extremely communicative and attentive, and she was always telling us to reach out to her if we needed tips for wedding planning. She scheduled several meetings and questionnaires to check in with us and allow us to provide her with a vision of what we wanted on our wedding day. She worked with us to come up with a wedding timeline and made sure to buffer in time for us to relax and just enjoy ourselves which we greatly appreciated. On our wedding day we got so many compliments on how kind Erica was and how she seemed to know everyone’s name. I can’t imagine the prep work that goes in to memorizing names of close family members. Erica is great at directing people to get family portraits done in a timely manner so you don’t have any uncles or cousins getting bored and wandering off. We cannot recommend Erica enough! Less than a week after our wedding, Erica had highlights posted on her blog which included more than 100 photos and the ability to download them. Erica was definitely our favorite wedding vendor to work with, and we are so incredibly grateful that she was part of our wedding day!
  • Toria
    Toria M. Married on 06/12/2022

Best decision

I came across Erica’s page via an Instagram search, and I instantly fell in love with the vibrancy and authenticity of her style. Her work speaks for itself—she’s a tremendous artist—but what I hope to attest here is how much MORE you get with Erica. I’m not photogenic and I’m terribly awkward while being photographed. My fiancé and I also have a significant height difference, me being 4 inches taller. All this to say, it’s not easy to make us look good. But Erica put us immediately at ease, giving us perfect cues for posing, making us laugh, and giving genuine compliments to keep us motivated. We had an absolute blast on our engagement shoot finding awesome places in northern Minnesota, taking advantage of the gorgeous fall colors, and feeling like we’d made a great friend in Erica. It was the perfect chance to practice for wedding photos, and having that confidence in Erica made the day go so very smoothly. Nothing was left to chance or overlooked. Erica sent a detailed questionnaire to find out what our priority was for photos and what unique or meaningful touches were special to us. We talked through the whole day via video chat, and the photography timeline was laid out super clearly. Despite being crazy organized and overprepared, Erica is down for anything and great at improvising and adjusting to the needs of the moment, her easygoing personality set the tone for our entire day. She’s just fun to hang out with. She went above and beyond for us, even setting up a video call on a tripod so that my fiancé’s parents could watch our ceremony live from South Africa. And then there’s the actual photos: stunning. I can’t even believe the final product- the bright beautiful colors, the genuine emotion, the perfect timing, and delightful subtleties. She made us look SO good. And she sent a great number of our photos to us within a few days of our wedding, allowing us to share the excitement of the day while it was still fresh. I can’t say enough good things about Erica. I literally turned to my fiancé on our wedding day and said, “aside from agreeing to marry you, choosing Erica was the best decision I’ve made for this wedding.” I stand by that. 10/10 I recommend working with Erica, let her blow your socks off too.
  • illustration stars

Team

Erica
Erica
Owner and Photographer

I'm based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota and specialize in wedding photography, but also love to work with seniors and families! While I'm local to MN, I travel all over the US for engagements and weddings. My photography style is bright and vibrant, and I use a unique mixture of candid and styled poses to capture joyful, genuine, and timeless images. My mission is to create memories for you to cherish for a lifetime!

I love fun adventures, traveling to new places, and laughing along the way. Some of my favorite hobbies include hiking, biking, camping, and anything outside! I also love to try new recipes to cook, and you can't go wrong with winding down with a great movie!

25 River Terrace Court Minneapolis, MN, 55414
507-995-4681
Location of (Erica Johanna Photography)

Erica Johanna Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erica Johanna Photography include in the starting price?

Erica Johanna Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Erica Johanna Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erica Johanna Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Erica Johanna Photography offer?

Erica Johanna Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Erica Johanna Photography offer?

Erica Johanna Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Erica Johanna Photography offer for wedding events?

Erica Johanna Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Erica Johanna Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erica Johanna Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding