About Eric Marcus Studio

A Relaxed, Fun, Memorable, Professional, Candid, Hip.....wait. What was the question again?

My Style of photographing Weddings?

Pretty simple really. I try to stay out of the way. Ha!

My style has been described as 'photojournalist with an artistic eye for the candid moments.'

I enjoy meeting people..and I connect with them quite easily and that helps make people feel at ease and be themselves. Then its my job to capture those moments. I tend to let events happen, some what, naturally..or atleast appear that it happened that way. There's always some choreography involved but it's more suggestions than anything else. I do my best to get to know the clients, and like-wise have them be comfortable with me. I'm pretty easy going and laid back. I'm not a general, and don't plan to run the newlyweds into ground. The main thing I've found about photographing weddings is to be as organized as possible and to communicate any and all ideas clearly...then it's just going with the flow. Unexpected things always happens, whether its weather, or the groom forgot his tie. The important thing is not to sweat it and have fun!

'Yeah, yeah, your philosophy on how you shoot is great but what about your fee's?'.

Ok, ok, so..my fee's range from $800 to $2500, all depending on what it is you want me to do? Photograph just the ceremony or from getting ready right through the reception? I always ask what is your ideal budget for wedding photography. I try to be some what flexible, and hopefully, my proposals will be close to your budget. I believe my fees has something for everyone. You can visit my website, [www.ericmarcusstudio.com] and under the tab 'Q & A' will be a link to my feee's, as well as other information that you may find useful.

Short version on me:

I am a New Yorker living in the panhandle of florida. I know, I know...I am a carpetbagger. I now tell people 'I am Brooklyn born but Southern learn't!' I've been down here 14 years now. Love it.

Photography background:

Well, my first camera was when I was 10 years old. My father had a darkroom and was very much a heavy influence in my photography. Ever since I was 10, I've been taking pictures..professionally the last 10 years. My background was in architecture. I spent about 10 years of my life in that field before making my career change to photography. Architecture taught me plenty about light and composition that easily translated into photography. So, on my website you'll see plenty of architectural photography [with my background it was natural fit. I've even won a few awards with my architectural photography.]...and like-wise, due to the area I live in, I also do a lot of portraits and weddings. I love doing them both for different reasons: one is a static structure about light and composition and the other is dynamic, engaging and about emotion.

Other stuff?

I'm a Paleo/Primal foodie; a student of Krav Maga; a history buff; an avid reader of historical-fiction and fiction; a semi-gardner [ok, the wife is the gardner but I dig excellent raised beds!]; and the owner of 2 cattle dogs. There are also 3 sisters; 1 brother and 1 wife I'm madly in love with...plus 1 step daughter who is just the cutest thing.

So now you know all about me.  Your turn to tell me about yourself.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Mobile

Follow Eric Marcus Studio on

32 Reviews for Eric Marcus Studio

User Photos
Digital Files (4)
Proofs (1)

Eric is a truly amazing photographer! We hired him for our small, intimate 10 year anniversary/vow renewal in PCB. All of our photos turned out beautiful, and Eric captured such a wonderful variety of moments. He far exceeded our expectations and highly recommend him if you are looking for a friendly, professional photographer that does extraordinary work :)

Profile Picture Desirea, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Eric! He was always timely with his responses through email. The contract was easy to sign and payment was a breeze. I used him for my destination wedding in Florida and never ever had a worry. He was so easy to work with and took every shot we asked him to. The sun was so bright and he had pretty harsh lighting to work with but all my photos are edited beautifully! Great vendor!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Good Times!
1:43 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Like Eric, I too, have performed numerous ceremonies and met numerous photographers. I truly enjoy working a ceremony where Eric is the photographer, he is at the top of his game, easy going, and most importantly takes the most AWESOME pictures. If I were to have an event, Eric would be my guy!

Events

707 R. Jackson Blvd, Panama City beach, FL 32407   See On Map
850-257-6809 (phone)
Eric Marcus Studio is a wedding photographer from Brooklyn, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including panama city beach, 30A, and and all of the Florida panhandle. Eric Marcus Studio is a professional phortographer that has been part of the panhandle wedding industry since 2010 specializing in candid photography..