7141 Wood Lane Drive, La Vista, NE 68128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Eric Guerrero Photography

About me

Hey everyone! My name is Eric Guerrero & I'm the founder of Eric Guerrero Media. I'm a wedding videographer and photographer based in Omaha, NE. I have a degree in visual communications. I fell in love with photography & videography over 8 years ago and haven't put my camera down since!

A little bit about myself; I'm a father of four wonderful children. I live for my family and absolutely love kids! If you are having kids at your wedding expect. me to give out many high fives and do Fortnite dances with them on the dance floor.

My beautiful partner in crime is Marisa Guerrero. She not only does wedding hair and makeup, but will also second shoot photos and video as well! If you book her for hair or makeup, or a package with me that requires a second shooter, expect to see her contagious smile and to feel the positive energy she radiates.

My work is vibrant & photojournalist in approach so I love capturing those candid tears. My goal when you watch your wedding film is to get you to cry happy tears. I live to create content timeless enough to bring you back to that exact moment. I want you to be able to feel those feelings and relive that moment forever. I want to tell your story. This is your legacy your children will watch years from now.

I'm an energetic enough to handle your wild bridal party all day and experienced enough to keep you calm during the entire day so you don't stress out about the little things. Not only will I execute your vision, but I am someone that will add to the fun all day! I am not your typical fly on the wall videographer you don't say a word to your entire day. I'm awkward and joke a lot, I may verbally direct you guys if I want to capture an epic shot, and I work well with any other creative you may already have.

I was recently married last year on 8.17.19 so I know what you are going through! If you want to watch my wedding story to get a better idea of my personality watch it here --> My Wedding Film <---

**comfortable with photo, video, photo booth, & drone

Follow Eric Guerrero Photography on

23 Reviews for Eric Guerrero Photography

1 User photo

• Ruhtana

Ruhtana Harrington · Married on 07/04/2020

Best Photographer in the area!

Eric is very professional and amazing to work with! He makes sure you have a great time and the pictures always turn out amazing!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Devon

Devon Foster · Married on 06/08/2019

Book the best!

I am a local DJ/business owner. I have worked with Eric on numerous projects & he always goes above & beyond. On top of his quick turnover for personal, well-edit photos/videos, his customer service is OUT OF THIS WORK! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Emily Laponsie · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding videography

Eric was absolutely fantastic for mine and my husband’s wedding on May 4. He showed up earlier than talked about and was so attentive to getting everything organized and was so helpful with different shots and angles he needed. He was also super friendly and a lot of fun to talk to all throughout the day. He is definitely recommended, 100%. We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer to fit in with us all for our big day!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Eric Guerrero Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2495.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eric Guerrero Photography 1
    2020/2021 Wedding Video Pricing

Here is my new price guide focusing on wedding video.

• 7141 Wood Lane Drive La Vista, NE, 68128 See on map
    4022054365 (Phone number)
    Location of (Eric Guerrero Photography)