Eric Anthony Productions

4106 Graham Way SW, Lilburn, GA 30047 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Eric Anthony Productions

DJ Eric Anthony has seen his share of weddings, Bar/Bat mitzvahs, middle and high school dances and countless corporate parties and functions. Being one of Atlanta's elite entertainers for over 13 years, Eric is sure to make your event an absolute success!

Spinning with Recording Artist Bobby Yang in Aspen Colorado

Eric Anthony Productions 4
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Eric saved the day!

DJ Eric saved the day for our wedding on August 25, 2018. After working with him on events several times in the past (I'm in catering), Eric was my first choice when the band we had originally hired didn't work out 2 weeks before our wedding. As my first call, I was elated to find out that Eric actually had our date available, so we booked him right away! He stepped in and quickly spoke with me about the flow of the event, and how we wanted everything to go. He sent great planning documents that allowed us to pick any music we specifically wanted, any announcements he could make, and tons of other details. It was so helpful and reassuring to have such a professional working on this for us. He let us send mp3 files of our special songs, and even provided a way for my brother to plug into his equipment to play and sing our first dance. It was so incredibly special. We couldn't have been more pleased with Eric's professionalism and talent. He kept our guests entertained all night, and did an incredible job of reading the crowd. My sister even commented that she was gonna make some requests, but he had already played all the songs she wanted to hear! Eric did a wonderful job interacting with the crowd, and was great in helping us keep the day moving along according to plan. We are so grateful for how perfect our day was. And so grateful to Eric for stepping in at the last minute, and making it feel like he'd been there since day one of planning. He is a true professional and an expert at his craft. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone looking for a great time and easy planning for their wedding music. Thank you for everything Eric! You rock!

Eric Anthony Productions 5
    Eric Anthony Productions 6
    Eric Anthony Productions 7
    Eric Anthony Productions 8

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2015

I hired Eric to be the DJ at my wedding a few weeks ago and he was perfect. Every song I requested throughout the ceremony went exactly as I had hoped even without saying a word to him before the wedding began. He did a great job throughout the reception to keep people on the dance floor! He was easy to work with, wasn't pushy, and had lots of insight on how to make my wedding fabulous! I really liked his online planning system as well, it made it very easy for me to organize! I'd recommend him to anyone! Thanks Eric!!

Eric was awesome! He listened to exactly what we wanted--a jam packed dance floor! We were hoping to have both Latin and USA music, and that's exactly what we got. Everyone was dancing all night! I loved that we could send him some key songs and then just let him do the rest. He was very professional and very friendly, easy to work with. Great DJ!

Award

Eric Anthony Productions FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eric Anthony Productions 1
    5% off for mentioning this site
    Checking the traffic on here might as well see how it works. 5% off whoever mentions wedding wire.

• 4106 Graham Way SW Lilburn, 30047 See on map