1402 sr 92s, Tunkhannock, PA 18657 Map · Phone number

About Epicurean Delight Catering Inc.

The Epicurean Delight has been in business for 35 years this year. We are a family owned business that is full service. We are unique and dedicated. We keep our menus new and updated to reflect the tastes and interests of the discerning public and enhance the continuous growth in the expertise of foods and food preparation. Our servers are energetic and friendly and our displays are dynamic, unusual and vibrant. Let us help to make your special day memorable.

Follow Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. on

ddb462e027239676 1526913055 818721af927bbe82 1526913050017 1 1
28d2b2699025e38e 1526913055 043087ea94bba5b7 1526913050023 2 2
8061d3243f75f192 Young Daniels 0801
Wedding menu

14 Reviews for Epicurean Delight Catering Inc.

• Emily

Jerry · Married on 10/26/2019

WOW FACTOR ~ Amazing staff, delectable meals, lovingly prepared with an amazing presentation

There's not a lot that we can say about Epicurean Delight that hasn't already been captured in their existing reviews. They create mouthwatering delectable meals, lovingly prepared, with an amazing presentation that will have you and guests saying "wow" for all the right reasons. We knew from our first tasting that we could trust the Epicurean Delight team to create a unique custom menu for our wedding and all throughout they were an absolute delight to work with. Our tasting was personal and intimate, not at all rushed. We got to try a variety of appetizers and entrees, all of with unique tastes and flavors that exceeded our wildest expectations. We were so excited to work with Epicurean that aside from our reception dinner, we also trusted them with our rehearsal dinner, bar tending, and even our wedding cake! If you are looking for a truly unique menu that will have you and your guests reminiscing long after your wedding, we promise you won't be disappointed with Epicurean Delight.

On a personal note - The quality of the food, professionalism, responsiveness aside - we wanted to share something that in the grand scheme of things was probably a very small gesture but was one of the most important moments of our wedding day. The groom's late grandmother had a fig tree outside of her house in New York, and much of her family would be present at the wedding. We had thought it'd be symbolic to garnish our wedding cake with figs. We shared some inspirational photos with Epicurean Delight, and while they were excited to create the chocolate drip and the gold leaf, they warned that figs may be difficult because they are usually out of season in the winter.

When we saw our cake for the first time, it was absolutely beautiful. Then we noticed, there on top, a beautiful fig. Then more figs scattered about. They were able to accommodate this and it made for such a special moment on our wedding day that we will always cherish. Thank you Epicurean Delight.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2019

10/10 Recommend!!

My husband and I are so incredibly thankful for the staff at Epicurean for being such a huge part of our amazing wedding day! Our guests were constantly coming up to us raving about how wonderful the food was. Usually, the bride and groom don’t eat much food on their wedding day, I think we were the exception! The staff was phenomenal in making sure we were taken care of, we got a little bit of every single part of the food spread, including the appetizers. The way the food was presented and laid out was absolutely beautiful and the cake itself was just as pretty as it was delicious! Carla and her team were so easy to talk to and plan with, I would recommend Epicurean to everyone! Thank you again so much for making our day even that much more meaningful💕

Sent on 07/19/2019

Epicurean Delight Catering Inc.'s reply:

Kelly,
    Thanks so much for choosing us to make your day special. We loved being a part of your day. All of your guests were so nice and we really enjoyed making everyone smile.
    Carla

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Unbelievably delicious

This review is not going to do Epicurean Delights justice. Carla deserves an endless amount of praise for my frequent emails with questions and changes throughout our wedding planning. We actually did two tasting because we made changes to our menu, which she accommodated graciously. From the first tasting with our family, however, we knew we made the right decision with this vendor. Carla is such a kind person and so professional. Food is arguably one of the most important things to me, so I knew I wanted the best whatever the cost. To say Epicurean Delights delivered is an understatement. From the fruit-infused water before the ceremony to our absolutely amazing hors d'oeuvres to our out-of-this-world dinner. If I had a dime for every food compliment we received during our wedding, we would be a very rich couple. Words cannot describe how amazing it was - even for our pickiest guests! Epicurean also accommodated our children guests and our one vegan guest by giving her a special salad and meal, which meant a lot to us. However, the actual taste of the food is only one part of my praise. The service provided the day of the wedding was also absolutely unbelievable. Every one of our needs were catered to, including one of the wait staff bringing me a personal platter of the appetizers as requested by one of my bridesmaids and a special boxed up meal for both my husband and I because we did not have a chance to finish our dinners. The same goes for our bartenders who worked so hard for our guests all night. Every aspect of this company is perfection and allowed for one of the most memorable parts of my wedding. THANK YOU, EPICUREAN AND CARLA! I cannot say that enough.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Epicurean Delight Catering Inc.'s reply:

Kelsey,
    Thank you so much! You made me cry as I was reading this. It fills my heart with such joy when we receive letters like this. My team works so hard and they deserve accolades. It was our pleasure to make sure you had a great day with no worries.
    Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.
    Lots of love
    Carla

Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 63.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 22.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• 1402 sr 92s Tunkhannock, PA, 18657 See on map
    Location of (Epicurean Delight Catering Inc.)