1402 sr 92s, Tunkhannock, PA 18657 Map · Phone number

About Epicurean Delight Catering Inc.

The Epicurean Delight has been in business for 35 years this year. We are a family owned business that is full service. We are unique and dedicated. We keep our menus new and updated to reflect the tastes and interests of the discerning public and enhance the continuous growth in the expertise of foods and food preparation. Our servers are energetic and friendly and our displays are dynamic, unusual and vibrant. Let us help to make your special day memorable.

Follow Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. on

ddb462e027239676 1526913055 818721af927bbe82 1526913050017 1 1
28d2b2699025e38e 1526913055 043087ea94bba5b7 1526913050023 2 2
8061d3243f75f192 Young Daniels 0801
Wedding menu

13 Reviews for Epicurean Delight Catering Inc.

Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. 1
Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. 2
Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. 3
Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. 4
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2019

10/10 Recommend!!

My husband and I are so incredibly thankful for the staff at Epicurean for being such a huge part of our amazing wedding day! Our guests were constantly coming up to us raving about how wonderful the food was. Usually, the bride and groom don’t eat much food on their wedding day, I think we were the exception! The staff was phenomenal in making sure we were taken care of, we got a little bit of every single part of the food spread, including the appetizers. The way the food was presented and laid out was absolutely beautiful and the cake itself was just as pretty as it was delicious! Carla and her team were so easy to talk to and plan with, I would recommend Epicurean to everyone! Thank you again so much for making our day even that much more meaningful💕

Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. 5
    Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. 6
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Epicurean Delight Catering Inc.'s reply:

Kelly,
    Thanks so much for choosing us to make your day special. We loved being a part of your day. All of your guests were so nice and we really enjoyed making everyone smile.
    Carla

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Unbelievably delicious

This review is not going to do Epicurean Delights justice. Carla deserves an endless amount of praise for my frequent emails with questions and changes throughout our wedding planning. We actually did two tasting because we made changes to our menu, which she accommodated graciously. From the first tasting with our family, however, we knew we made the right decision with this vendor. Carla is such a kind person and so professional. Food is arguably one of the most important things to me, so I knew I wanted the best whatever the cost. To say Epicurean Delights delivered is an understatement. From the fruit-infused water before the ceremony to our absolutely amazing hors d'oeuvres to our out-of-this-world dinner. If I had a dime for every food compliment we received during our wedding, we would be a very rich couple. Words cannot describe how amazing it was - even for our pickiest guests! Epicurean also accommodated our children guests and our one vegan guest by giving her a special salad and meal, which meant a lot to us. However, the actual taste of the food is only one part of my praise. The service provided the day of the wedding was also absolutely unbelievable. Every one of our needs were catered to, including one of the wait staff bringing me a personal platter of the appetizers as requested by one of my bridesmaids and a special boxed up meal for both my husband and I because we did not have a chance to finish our dinners. The same goes for our bartenders who worked so hard for our guests all night. Every aspect of this company is perfection and allowed for one of the most memorable parts of my wedding. THANK YOU, EPICUREAN AND CARLA! I cannot say that enough.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Epicurean Delight Catering Inc.'s reply:

Kelsey,
    Thank you so much! You made me cry as I was reading this. It fills my heart with such joy when we receive letters like this. My team works so hard and they deserve accolades. It was our pleasure to make sure you had a great day with no worries.
    Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.
    Lots of love
    Carla

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Epicurean Delight exceeded all of our expectations. Their level of professionalism is admirable and their food is just down right delicious. Walking into the first tasting, all of my concerns regarding the food for our wedding disappeared. I immediately knew that everything was going to taste great and look fabulous. Carla and Cliff worked with all of our crazy ideas and made sure we had a menu from start to finish that we loved. The day of our wedding could not have gone smoother. Their staff was wonderful, accommodating, and very personable. Our guests still cannot stop talking about how much they loved the food. In fact, the day after our wedding we asked our flower girl (age 6) what her favorite part of the wedding was. Her response was, “the Caesar salad.” Our cake, baked and designed by Sarah, was an absolute showstopper. It was a pleasure working with the amazing team at Epicurean Delight and I would highly recommend them for any event….. and the mini Philly Cheesesteak sliders; words cannot describe how good they really are!

Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. 7
    Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. 8
    Sent on 11/29/2017

Epicurean Delight Catering Inc. FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 63.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 22.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware