Enjoy Cupcakes

Buellton, CA View map

Specialties
Yummy gourmet cupcakes and cakes, many infused with amazing wines, made with fresh local ingredients (no artificial flavors or food colorings).
History
Established in 2009
Started as a dessert catering business (with a tricked out cupcake trailer) and opened a store front inside the Saarloos & Sons tasting room in March 2009. Our Santa Barbara retail location opened in April 2013
Meet the Business Owner: Amber Vander Vliet.
When I was a little girl, "grown-ups" always asked, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" I faithfully answered, "a baker." I was very determined and started my "professional" journey at the age of fifteen. I started my day at 4:00 am, working as a pastry chef intern at a five star hotel before attending school. I continued on working for established, respected bakeries and was educated in the art of baking. After college I was lured by art & design and worked for 7 years as a design studio manager. I also worked alongside my husband, facilitating corporate events, for nearly 8 years. 15 years later I am doing what I proclaimed to do as a child...I am a baker, never losing my passion. Enjoy Cupcakes is located in Santa Ynez Valley, California where I am continually inspired by local produce, flavors, wines and respect for food. I take advantage of the ingredients that grow in my yard and what the local farmers are offering for sale.

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$1.83

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Kimberly G. Married on 01/19/2020

The BEST Wedding Cake!

We cannot express how amazing Enjoy is to work with!! We had a relatively small wedding (72 people) and were looking for a cake that was beautiful, unique, and delicious and found all three in our experience with Enjoy! We ended up with a 3-tier cake, very simple gold leaf design, and we HAD to incorporate the chocolate blackberry syrah flavor since we were in wine country! However for our other layers we selected a vanilla bean creme brulee flavor... And our guests are STILL talking about our wedding cake even five months later! To make sure we had enough, we opted to add an additional 9 inch single tier and with the way the cake was gobbled up, we're certainly glad we did! We only wish we lived in the area so we could have their cake all the time! The cupcakes and cookies are divine as well!
    Melissa G. Married on 11/16/2019

So much yummy

Cupcakes are to die for and melt in your mouth. Our cake was delicious and beautiful also. I highly recommend Enjoy!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 07/13/2019

Deliciously Perfect

We were lucky enough to work with Enjoy Cupcakes for our wedding and the mini cupcakes were an absolute hit with our guests! I still wanted a traditional wedding cake to go along with the mini-cupcakes and it came out absolutely wonderfully as do all of the treats they offer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Enjoy Cupcakes Price Rates

270 E Hwy 246 Buellton, CA, 93427
Location of (Enjoy Cupcakes)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding