Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Enjoy Cupcakes

Yummy gourmet cupcakes and cakes, many infused with amazing wines, made with fresh local ingredients (no artificial flavors or food colorings).
Established in 2009
Started as a dessert catering business (with a tricked out cupcake trailer) and opened a store front inside the Saarloos & Sons tasting room in March 2009.  Our Santa Barbara retail location opened in April 2013
Meet the Business Owner: Amber Vander Vliet.
When I was a little girl, "grown-ups" always asked, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" I faithfully answered, "a baker." I was very determined and started my "professional" journey at the age of fifteen. I started my day at 4:00 am, working as a pastry chef intern at a five star hotel before attending school. I continued on working for established, respected bakeries and was educated in the art of baking. After college I was lured by art & design and worked for 7 years as a design studio manager. I also worked alongside my husband, facilitating corporate events, for nearly 8 years. 15 years later I am doing what I proclaimed to do as a child...I am a baker, never losing my passion. Enjoy Cupcakes is located in Santa Ynez Valley, California where I am continually inspired by local produce, flavors, wines and respect for food. I take advantage of the ingredients that grow in my yard and what the local farmers are offering for sale.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

Follow Enjoy Cupcakes on

52 Reviews for Enjoy Cupcakes

Cupcakes (9)
Delivery (7)
Consultations (3)
Setup (3)

I believe that Enjoy cupcakes can pretty much sell themselves. These cupcakes, cakes, and other dessert items are absolutely delicious! We used enjoy cupcakes for our wedding cake and it was absolutely delicious. Amber was so helpful and kind she helped us decide with what we needed, put together a wonderful tasting with us and was very good to communicate with. We highly recommend using enjoy for your wedding or any event where cupcakes will be needed!

Profile Picture Valerie, 1/13/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations

Amber was super easy to work with, very polite and professional, and really willing to work with us. She was also very patient as I got a little flustered as our date approached and was late in getting her some info. She was still so nice and everything was exactly as we planned it! People RAVED about the cupcakes! If you can't choose a flavor I feel your pain! For reference we got 24 doz and went with Churro, Raspberry Rose, Blackberry Syrah and Vanilla Creme Brulee. I think I got the most response to the Blackberry Syrah (my favorite) and the Churro. Also, I don't even like vanilla cupcakes and I thought the Vanilla Creme Brulee was delicious! Our wedding cake was also beautiful and delicious! Highly recommend Enjoy!

Profile Picture User6101659, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Delivery

Our cake and cupcakes were SOOO delicious on our wedding day!! Amber was super responsive and flexible with providing the dessert for our wedding of 100 guests. We ordered a bride's cake, groom's cake, and 4 cupcake flavors for our big day. The triple vanilla tiered cake was beautiful and the groom's blackberry syrah cake was to die for. I only wish I had thought to have them set aside some cupcakes for us because they were gone so quickly! I did hear from all of our guests that they were fantastic :) For our cupcakes we chose from her list of hundreds of amazing flavors the : tres leches, mexican chocolate, chocolate churro, and cadillac margarita. The display looked incredible and we were very happy with the quality, cost, and service!

Profile Picture Melinda, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Cupcakes

Enjoy Cupcakes Pricing

Enjoy Cupcakes Price Rates

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $1.83