1640 Landisville Rd., Manheim, PA 17545 Map · Phone number

About English Garden Floral

At English Garden Floral I enjoy helping each bridal couple bring their dream to reality with personalized arrangements that reflect their style and budget. Because beautiful flowers do so much to set the mood for the wedding day, I work closely with you to choose your flowers and to blend your ideas with creative designs for your bouquets and venue decor. You will always receive the freshest and best quality flowers and exceptional personal service.

Contact me for a free consultation.
I would love to help bring your floral ideas to bloom!

Follow English Garden Floral on

English Garden Floral 5
English Garden Floral 6
English Garden Floral 7

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing florist and person!

Carol was such an amazing florist to work with, she definitely brought my vision of the colors I wanted and my favorite flowers together and is very affordable! When she dropped the flowers off in the morning I was an awe everything looked so beautiful! Would definitely recommend working with her, Carol is so sweet and goes above and beyond to help make your wedding day perfect! Thank you carol!
    Brittany & Chase 10/19/18

English Garden Floral 13
    English Garden Floral 14

Angela Brian · Married on 08/04/2018

English Garden Floral

Carol is hands down the best. I went in with a general idea in my mind. I knew what I wanted, but not quite how to describe it. Carol made it happen! We were in awe when we got to the venue on the day of the wedding and saw all the flowers. It was gorgeous!

English Garden Floral 15
    English Garden Floral 20
    English Garden Floral 21
    English Garden Floral 22

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Carol is very knowledgeable about flowers & decor and has so many good ideas! It is evident that she has a lot of experience and expertise. When it came to choosing my flowers, she was very flexible and open to what I had in mind, and we seamlessly integrated the "look" I wanted with what was seasonal + local to our area. She was very responsive and prompt in answering with any questions I had, and her service was very professional. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding day!

English Garden Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Rosie's Creative Cakes
    Rosie's Creative Cakes Wedding Cakes

Carol is an excellent designer. I have worked with her for many events over the years and her floral designs have always been beautiful. Her flower quality is impeccable, and her attention to detail is amazing. I know without a doubt you will be elated with her workmanship.

• Photography By Tessie
    Photography By Tessie Wedding Photographers

English Garden Floral does a wonderful job customizing floral arrangements for their Bride & Groom! Every one is unique and beautiful!

• Inn at Leola Village
    Inn at Leola Village Hotel Weddings

Carol's work continues to blow me away every time!

• 1640 Landisville Rd. Manheim, 17545 See on map