48 Reviews for English Garden Floral

Event Design (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
48 English Garden Floral Reviews

Carol is very knowledgeable about flowers & decor and has so many good ideas! It is evident that she has a lot of experience and expertise. When it came to choosing my flowers, she was very flexible and open to what I had in mind, and we seamlessly integrated the "look" I wanted with what was seasonal + local to our area. She was very responsive and prompt in answering with any questions I had, and her service was very professional. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I worked with English Garden Floral for my September wedding and could not have been more pleased! Excellent service, we had a one-on-one meeting to discuss flowers and color schema for the wedding, which was such a personal touch. The flowers on the wedding day were simply stunning, from my bridal bouquet to the centerpieces, and the price was super reasonable. She understood my vision for the flowers that I could only articulate with pictures. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get great flowers at an affordable price. :)

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carol was an absolute pleasure to work with! She answered my emails and phone calls promptly and would periodically check in with me as my wedding date approached. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! They were even better than I could have imagined. I gave Carol my budget and she was able to work with it and offer me options to fit what I was willing to spend. She also had great wedding decor items to rent, like beautiful lanterns, crates and other wedding items. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Helen, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carol was such a pleasure to work with. My mother-in-law and I met with her for about an hour for the initial consultation. Carol was intent on getting to know us as a couple; our likes/dislikes, vision for our wedding, and asked for pictures and inspiration (Pinterest boards, magazines, photos of my dress, our invitations, etc.) to get a clear picture of what we wanted for our wedding. She listened and put it all together to create beautiful, unique floral decorations for our wedding. Since we were getting married at The Booking House (an old cigar factory) she incorporated cigar boxes in to some of the centerpieces. Carol was always easy to reach through email or phone and kept track of all the minute changes (colors for the guys bouts, corsages for relatives, etc.) Her prices were extremely reasonable and she has a large inventory of accessories (mercury glass votives, candles, wrought iron candelabras, glass vases, etc.) Do not hesitate to contact Carol. She will create something beautifully tailored to your special day!

Profile Picture Beth, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and absolutely perfect thanks to Carol! She met with me and explored my Pinterest board to get a sense of the style we wanted for our big day. I shared my budget with Carol and she was very considerate when helping me plan. Prior to our wedding day, Carol visited our venue and gave suggestions for other décor ideas. Our family and friends continue to tell us how beautiful the flowers were at our event! We give Carol our highest recommendation! She is wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Carol was such a joy to work with! From start to finish she really made my wedding vision a reality. We corresponded by email at first because I was coming to Lancaster from NYC for the wedding. I shared my pinterest board with her and some of the flowers I wanted to use. When we met in person, she invited me and my fiancé into her home and showed us the rental items she used in her arrangements (and there was a lot to choose from!). She understood that we had a tight budget and worked with us. In the end I can't believe how beautiful the arrangements she made for us were for the price we paid! If you're in a similar situation, look her up!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Carol is absolutely amazing. She truly made my vision become reality on my wedding day, and I couldn't have asked for more. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, but also very reasonably priced. I would recommend her to everyone! Her work is unparalleled. Thank you Carol for everything!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

English Garden Floral is a wonderful florist and provided us with the exact floral needs for our winter wedding. They were able to accommodate easily to our wishes and delivery was timely. Excellent vendor to work with. Thank you for great service!

Profile Picture Allyson, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The most beautiful flowers!! Carol was able to match my vision (even when I am not good at describing) all while keeping us well under budget! Fantastic service and fantastic arrangements made for a wonderful event.

Profile Picture Megan, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carol did an amazing job! Flowers were absolutely beautiful! She was also very flexible when we made changes!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

English Garden Floral was recommended to me by a friend who had used this vendor for a wedding two years prior. English Garden Floral is very affordable and the arrangements were absolutely beautiful! I would recommend English Garden Floral to anyone needing such services! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carol is a VERY talented florist. I recommend for anyone that uses her, to let her creativity do the work. People were raving over the flowers we had at the wedding and we had a LOT of other neat details for our wedding, but the flowers definitely stuck out in many of my guests minds. She did all the setup work and even helped out with some of our other details that were lacking. She is a wonderful woman and I was very fortunate to have booked her for my wedding.

Profile Picture User4189119, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carol was so fun to work with. I was able to give her pictures of what I wanted my bouquets/arrangements to look like and what I wanted to spend, and she was able to find beautiful flowers to meet both my goals.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
4.7

Carol provided centerpieces and flowers for the wedding party including the bridal bouquet and bridesmaid's bouquet. She was able to provide me with the wedding flowers I have always pictured for my wedding day!!! The flowers were just spectacular!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I just wanted to say that I was absolutely amazed and completely and totally in love with what you did for me and my bridesmaids! when I saw the bouquets I was awestruck! So was everyone else! Mom loved it and really they were just perfect. I actually skipped the bouquet toss partly because I just wanted to keep it and take it home with me. YOU DID THE BEST JOB EVERRRR! Thank you so much for my bouquet it was better then I could imagine. perfect. I just wanted to tell you how wonderful you are and I hope I got that across. Your amazing!

-Sammie

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was having a hard time finding flowers for my wedding day. I didn't want to pay an outrageous amount of money, and it seems that the local "chain" stores didn't offer a valuable package to my liking. I found English Garden Floral through a friend and could not have been happier with the service and product I received. I didn't have a clear view of the arrangements I wanted, I just knew I wanted something "fall-like" and colorful. Carol helped me with my likes and dislikes, colors, and textures...and she went from there. When she delivered the flowers on the morning of the wedding, I was blown away. Everything was absolutely beautiful - the flowers went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. The colors were so perfect for the season and she added textures that gave the arrangements depth and a creative splash. It was a dream working with Carol - she made everything so easy. I would definitely recommend this business to all!

Profile Picture Mallorie, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was just recently reminiscing about my husband and my wedding 3 1/2 years ago, and I remembered that due to a busy schedule around our wedding, we had not had a chance to share our wonderful experiences working with Carol at that time. Carol was the perfect florist for our wedding. She incorporated all of our ideas and feedback into the designs, was so attentive to our goals, and the end result was above and beyond what we ever expected. The floral designs that Carol made for our bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony, welcome table, reception, and wedding cake were all breathtaking. Thanks so very much Carol for helping to make our wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Jonilyn, 6/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carol Godshall was great to work with. She hosted my mom and best friend and I at her house to talk through the flowers and details and she was very prompt in getting back to me with a quote, answering questions, and working out details. She was accommodating towards my budget and is a very pleasant person. On our wedding day, I was BLOWN AWAY by the flowers. She created exactly what I wanted using some ideas from Pinterest and my theme, and it fit in absolutely perfectly with my wedding style, which was rustic vintage. She went above and beyond with the ceremony flowers and emailed me a few weeks before the wedding with extra ideas she thought might work better than our original idea, and I loved what she came up with. I would recommend Carol to any bride.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a very small wedding, approximately 50 guests and a small budget. I was worried that I might have to settle for one of those package deals that they have at the big name stores. They are not flexible at all! Luckily, I kept looking. Carol was the only florist I found that promptly responded to my questions. We emailed back and forth many times. By the time we met, she had already had a good idea of what I wanted. I found Carol to be easy-going and easy to work with. Carol's knowledge of flowers and her ideas about less expensive options were very helpful to create the perfect bouquets for me. I was able to still have the flowers I really wanted and then Carol suggested less expensive options to use as fillers. Which were also wonderful. Everyone loved the blue thistle by the way! All the arrangements were absolutely stunning.

Profile Picture Erica, 5/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot express enough how great Carol was from start to finish with our flowers. We came to her with very few ideas, but she was fantastic is taking the little we did provide her with and coming up with something that was exactly what we had in mind. Any time we suggested something or mentioned something that we had seen and liked, she was able to flip through her photo albums and point to something, then describe how she would tailor it to be what we wanted. She was very hands on, which was great for us to see how she was planning to do the different arrangements, plus she had so many vases, lanterns, stands...there were many options for us to create the look and feel we wanted with the flowers. The day of, she delivered the flowers, set everything up in the ballroom and they looked amazing. Once we decided to go with Carol, we knew that we were in good hands and that everything would work out beautifully...and it did!

Profile Picture Laura , 5/11/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carol was WONDERFUL. Her attention to detail was perfect. She captured everything I explained to her exactly the way I wanted it. She was so personable and really made us feel like we were a part of her family. Her prices were extremely reasonable and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding or any special occasion.

Profile Picture Stephanie Anna, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carol was amazing. I'll never forget how much on the day of our wedding I was in awe of the beautiful and unique arrangements. It was great to be able to share an idea with her and then she put her special touch on the idea and made it that much more beautiful.

Profile Picture Missy, 9/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

English Garden Floral did such an amazing job with ALL of our flowers for our wedding. My absolute favorite was my bouquet with pink roses. Carol (the owner of English Garden Floral) was so easy to work with and I knew that she truly cared about delivering our vision. Besides amazing work, the prices were phenomenal. I am so glad that we chose English Garden Floral. I will definitely be recommending this company to all of my girlfriends for their upcoming weddings. Thank you, Carol for your hard work and excellent job well done!

Profile Picture Marcy, 7/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carol at English Garden Floral was AMAZING. We were so thrilled with her creativity and attention to detail. She gave us everything we asked for and then some. We choose Carol for her professional, yet down to earth personality. She meets with you in her home. You describe what you like, she creates a visual for you to feel more comfortable about what you'll be seeing on your tables and in your bouquets. We couldn't have asked for a more organized and creative person. She was very willing to work with our budget. Again, we couldn't be more happy with Carol's work. She created exactly what we were looking for in our wedding theme.
Thanks Carol!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/29/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carol at English Gardens was absolutely amazing! She was accommodating to our budget and did everything she could to meet the needs of our theme. Her experience shines through as you meet with her in her lovely home. She provides you hospitality, but most importantly a vision. Any other flower shop I visited (and I visited many) were not able to show me what they understood from my verbal explanations. Others simply wrote down my ideas, leaving me with no vision or sense of fulfillment that my flowers for the most important day would be exactly as I imagined. In addition to the hospitality and comfortable atmosphere I experienced when working with Carol, I was also able to visually see what Carol took from my ideas. She pulled flower bunches together and gave great ideas of what would work well, while keeping my budget in the forefront of her planning.
She was quick to respond to an e-mail questions I had and was always caring and considerate of my particular style of wedding.
Carol was very detailed in her written explanations when looking creating a contract. I knew exactly what I was paying for each aspect of the flowers of our wedding.
I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience with Carol and English Gardens has been. I would recommend Carol for any event, particularity your wedding. She will treat it like her own and what I gained from this trust was peace of mind.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/29/12, 1 Review