Alexandria, Alexandria, VA 22336 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About eNeRGy Productions Lighting & Sound

We provide the bride, the groom, and their guests with an enjoyable and memorable wedding reception by using high quality sound equipment, a dependable DJ, and dramatic lighting...all at competitive, fair prices.Our clients look to us for guidance. We want to provide you with the best we have. Our goal is to provide consistent quality in our DJ, lighting, sound, and video presentation services.....and always at a reasonable and fair cost.We have over 15 years of experience, and we have seen times and technology change. People are finding more reasons than ever to get together, and we have been the heart of many good time. It has long been said that the DJ is the life of the party, and we hold that to be true.

Follow eNeRGy Productions Lighting & Sound on

5 Reviews for eNeRGy Productions Lighting & Sound

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Demetrius (DJ Bigg Meech) does it all!

Demetrius is the best of the best! Not only is he a superb (maybe even world-class) DJ but he's an incredible human being! It's obvious that he's been doing this for quite some time. He was extremely easy to work with and was quick to respond to any questions and/or changes my husband and I had. If you want someone who is more than just a DJ, hire Demetrius. My husband and I didn't have a worry in the world that day knowing Demetrius would be handling the music and the overall schedule of the night!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Meredith · Married on 04/28/2018

Wow, what a DJ! Demetrius and I first met at a bridal show in VA. His continuous, thoughtful follow up is ultimately what made us end up going with him and his team. Even though we met in April, my husband and I at the time had just bought a house and were not going to make any wedding decisions until the Fall, and Demetrius was very respectful of that. Following up with us every couple months to check in on the house and see if we needed any assistance wedding planning. My family and friends absolutely loved him at our wedding. He played all the songs we wanted and even played polka for my grandma, which made her night! I would 100% use him again and would absolutely recommend him for any wedding or event in the DMV. He is a pleasure to work with and was always pumped and excited to be speaking with me!

Sent on 05/18/2018

eNeRGy Productions Lighting & Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Alexandria Alexandria, VA, 22336 See on map