Enchanting Events & Design

Middle River, MD View map
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

We are located in Charm City, but willing to venture near and far to assist with your event. We are available for planning your entire event, or to assist with the smaller but still important details. We believe in having fun before, during and after your event, and everything should be celebrated. You should also be prepared to become BFFs during the process, laughter filled conversation and late night chats included. From a black-tie glamour filled event, to a quirky picnic next to the lake, we look forward to planning and designing to make your dreams come true.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Service!

Macy was so wonderful to plan with back and forth as our Day of Coordinator. She is so, so sweet and accommodating. If at any point I was confused about planning or how something worked, she took the time to explain it in detail and she never made me feel as if I was stressing her out. Because you know, brides... On the wedding day she was right there, prepared and multiple times she asked me, "why are you doing that, that's not for you to do, put that down," haha. We were referred to Enchanting Events & Design by way of a discount through our venue and we are so, so glad we hired them! Macy and her team were spot on with everything!
    Cayla Married on 10/06/2018

The best team you could ever hire

Macy, Jeanne and their team were AMAZING. The first meeting my husband and I had with Macy we knew we wanted them to help us on our wedding day. I was calm cool and collected all day because I knew they had EVERYTHING under control. Originally my husband and I thought we didn't want a month of planner but I am so so so glad we hired them- I literally have no idea what we would have done without their help! Our wedding was perfect and everything went so smoothly because of Enchanting Events & Design
  • Anne
    Anne C. Married on 12/03/2016

The perfect choice

I am SO thankful I chose Enchanting Events & Design for my wedding. Jeanne and Macy were there every step of the way from helping me find vendors, navigating contracts, all the way through the wedding. Everything was organized, perfectly decorated, and ran smoothly. I'm sure that without these wonderful ladies my day would have had a lot of headaches. I'm still looking for an excuse to hire them again! Thanks so much!!

Middle River, 21220
Location of (Enchanting Events & Design)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding