Enchanted Rose Events

Boynton Beach, FL View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Enchanted Rose Events is a wedding planning specialist based in Boynton Beach, Florida, serving couples nationwide. This skilled team boasts over two decades of combined experience, growing and developing their skills as the industry evolves. Advocates for equality, peace, and love, these dedicated experts strive to bring magic to each moment of the day, whatever the happy couple's style and visions may be.

With full and partial planning available, to-be-weds can sit back and enjoy their journey to the altar. Couples who plan their big day alongside Enchanted Rose Events can celebrate the milestone however they wish. This includes civil, religious, and non-religious services, as well as elopements, destination, and eco-friendly weddings. Offering everything from the basics of budget analysis to day-of coordination, this team can help make sure that every box is ticked for a big day that beautifully reflects the newlyweds.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Rene S. Married on 11/30/2019

Speechless, brilliant, and unforgettable

Kara and Beck, thank you does not express how grateful I am towards the both of you. When we first spoke I was completely lost in where or how to begin planning my wedding. The two of you were able to take the few notes and photos I had and turn them into a vision bigger than life. You were attentive to not only my needs but the needs of my guests. My grandmother was in awe at how adorable Beck is and he was so sweet to her any time she’d stop to speak with him. Kara kept me well organized and everything ran on time. I love that they took the time to have my partner and I see the reception first, before everyone else. It was breathtaking and I could not hold back my tears. Thank you both from the bottom of my heart.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Enchanted Rose Events 1
Exclusive

4301 s flamingo rd, suit 106 #327, Boynton Beach, FL, 3330
954-372-7774
Location of (Enchanted Rose Events)
4301 S Flamingo Rd, Suite 106 #327 Davie, FL, 33330

Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST Saturday 10am-2pm. EST Closed on Sunday

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding